The Student Room Group

University interview

Hi, please has anyone done an online interview with Shellfield Hallam University and how was it.
What types of questions was asked regarding midwifery
Original post by Omoseive
Hi, please has anyone done an online interview with Shellfield Hallam University and how was it.
What types of questions was asked regarding midwifery
Hi,

Firstly, congratulations on getting to the interview stage!

I can’t particularly comment on any specific questions that might be asked. However, preparations for interviews for the most part are quite consistent. Questions such as: ‘Why do you want to do Midwifery?’, ‘Why do you want to study here?’, ‘Why would you be a good fit at this University?’. I would always prepare for these questions as the answers can also be used as part of an answer to a separate question.

When answering interview questions, I make use of the STAR technique where possible. This is Situation, Task, Action, and Response. This ensures that your answer covers the whole of the question and doesn’t miss out any key detail.

Always try your best to convey your passion and enthusiasm for the course. This is the most important thing as they want to see you are motivated to study.

If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your preparations for the interview!

Best Wishes,
Arslan University of Salford Student Representative
Reply 2
Original post by University of Salford Student Rep
Hi,

Firstly, congratulations on getting to the interview stage!

I can’t particularly comment on any specific questions that might be asked. However, preparations for interviews for the most part are quite consistent. Questions such as: ‘Why do you want to do Midwifery?’, ‘Why do you want to study here?’, ‘Why would you be a good fit at this University?’. I would always prepare for these questions as the answers can also be used as part of an answer to a separate question.

When answering interview questions, I make use of the STAR technique where possible. This is Situation, Task, Action, and Response. This ensures that your answer covers the whole of the question and doesn’t miss out any key detail.

Always try your best to convey your passion and enthusiasm for the course. This is the most important thing as they want to see you are motivated to study.

If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Best of luck with your preparations for the interview!

Best Wishes,
Arslan University of Salford Student Representative
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending