The Student Room Group

Huge erect penis, tiny when flaccid

Edit: You may be a bit confused to see this thread up and running. "Jamie - TSR Legend" reported the thread to the mods for investigation. I battled to have the thread reinstated, and it is with great pleasure that I do so, with the permission of the mods. Any input regarding this most troubling of problems will be very much appreciated.

Hi guys,

Am new to the forum, look forward to being an active contributor. Anyway, I thought I would share with you a problem of mine. I have a pretty enormous penis, I won't lie, I've measured it, it's roughly 9 and a half inches long erect. Girls always seem fairly impressed, if not slightly overwhelmed, and I definitely see it as a bonus myself.

However, when flaccid, my penis is hardly recognisable - it is a mere shadow of it's fully erect self. It is approximately the size of my thumb, and I have small hands. This is fairly embarrassing, and has rendered me unwilling to participate in activities like streaking and skinny dipping.

Despite being humiliating, I wonder if there should be medical concern regarding my penis, which grows in such an extreme fashion.

Also, slightly unrelated, but I have tiny balls. The size of small grapes. They just look silly besides my erect dick.

Any input much appreciated.

Scroll to see replies

Just make sure you have a hard on before you go streaking.
Reply 2
ourchampion99
just put on record that i am really being serious! this is no joke guys! and i am sick to death of people treating it like one. everytime i look at my balls i feel disgusted. This is really a serious issue for me people. Please dont laugh.

Hi mate,

Thanks very much for your contribution. First and foremost I'm sorry to hear you're having a similar problem to me, but on the upshot, congratulations on the 7 inches. It's interesting that we seem to be plagued by the same problem, I'd be really intrigued to see if anyone can shed any light on our affliction.

As for having extremely large balls - I wish I could switch places with you, haha! I said mine are the size of small grapes, but truth be told, even that is a slight perversion of the truth. In truth I'd say they're about 1.5cm each - humiliating, I know.

Like you, I feel my tiny balls and the size of my flaccid penis have hampered my university experience. Surgery seems like an awfully drastic port of call, but truth be told, I've often wondered if such a procedure exists. Surely we can't be the only guys in the world who suffer from embarrasingly small flaccid penises, and perhaps even more relevantly, abnormal testicles.
Reply 3
Phil2008
Just make sure you have a hard on before you go streaking.

Hi Phil, interesting suggestion, something I've considered myself, but I think running down the street with a 9 and 1/2 inch erection might make me look like a sexual predator of sorts.

Thanks anyway, mate.
Reply 4
TSR never fails to amuse me.

It wouldn't surprise me if the two new members are the same person.
So you've got a grower not a shower, does it really matter?
Keysersoze311
Hi guys,

Am new to the forum, look forward to being an active contributor. Anyway, I thought I would share with you a problem of mine. I have a pretty enormous penis, I won't lie, I've measured it, it's roughly 9 and a half inches long erect. Girls always seem fairly impressed, if not slightly overwhelmed, and I definitely see it as a bonus myself.

However, when flaccid, my penis is hardly recognisable - it is a mere shadow of it's fully erect self. It is approximately the size of my thumb, and I have small hands. This is fairly embarrassing, and has rendered me unwilling to participate in activities like streaking and skinny dipping.

Despite being humiliating, I wonder if there should be medical concern regarding my penis, which grows in such an extreme fashion.

Also, slightly unrelated, but I have tiny balls. The size of small grapes. They just look silly besides my erect dick.

Any input much appreciated.

In the hope it makes you feel better my boyfriend has the same thing, it doesn't bother me and therefore doesn't bother him. Tbh honest most girls would only be interested in your cock when it is hard, i'm sure you have other more interesting ideas for when its not.
Reply 7
florx
TSR never fails to amuse me.

It wouldn't surprise me if the two new members are the same person.

Hi Florx, I can assure you that's not the case, but I do take some comfort in the fact that someone else seems to have the same problem as me.

As for being amused at my situtation and the considerable emotional turmoil that has resulted - grow up.
ourchampion99
but does your boyfirned have absurdly huge balls?

thought so.

Now what would you think about that? It does affect sex, it puts strain on my groin and soemtime hurts the women. They also sweat very easily and so need to be constantly washed. Im sorry for this explicit detail, but i just want you to try and get a little insight

No he doesn't, but i am trying to compare your problem of having absurdly huge balls with my problem of having absurdly huge breasts. Yes they put strain on me, their size can be embarrasing occasionally but i have to put up with them cos they're there, at least you can hide yours under baggy shorts or trousers.
Reply 9
Double Agent
So you've got a grower not a shower, does it really matter?

Truth be told it does matter to me - I'd rather have an average erection and average flaccid, than a huge erection and tiny flaccid.

People don't look at your erection when you're at the gym showers - having a small penis is extremely humiliating to me.

At school nobody ever saw my erection, and I was tormented for having a tiny flaccid penis and tiny balls. They used to call me raisin bran.

I had to close down my facebook account a couple of months ago because a few old school "mates" started inundating my message board with comments about my tiny penis.
Reply 10
Hi guys, the thread's up and running again, really appreciate your advice, keep it coming.
Reply 11
I've never had a girl mention my flaccid dick nor my balls. If it's big enough when hard and they get theirs from it then your doing a good job and shouldn't be worried. If guys take the piss out of you for having a 'small dick' tell them to ask the last girl you dated how satisfied they were the the erect (ie useful) dick. Then tell them to **** off.

In the showers at rugby it really shouldn't matter, sure you're sharing your naked, flaccid dick with 30 other guys, but what do they care? You might get a nickname for it but that's a good thing. In rugby circles anyone that gets a nickname has been accepted, even if it might sound offensive to an outsider.

If you think there might be a medical issue then go see a doctor, it might be embarrassing but it has got to be better than your dick turning blue and falling off (I'm not saying that's going to happen, but wouldn't you rather know for sure?).
The only benefit of having a large penis, I thought, was so that you could pleasure the ladies more?

Surely then it is not a problem for it to be tiny when flaccid? As it (for want of a better phrase) comes through when you need it to? :wink:
Reply 13
rscully

In the showers at rugby it really shouldn't matter, sure you're sharing your naked, flaccid dick with 30 other guys, but what do they care? You might get a nickname for it but that's a good thing. In rugby circles anyone that gets a nickname has been accepted, even if it might sound offensive to an outsider.

Thanks for your contribution, mate. I have to say I disagree though. Having a nickname (mine was raisin bran) is not necessarily a good thing, even if it's in a so-called "rugby circle".

My nickname humiliated me at school - every time I see a packet of raisin bran, I am reminded of the years of torture.

Good luck :top:
Keysersoze311

As for being amused at my situtation and the considerable emotional turmoil that has resulted - grow up.

TO be hoenst, YOU need to grow up. Who cares if it's small when flaccid? Sounds like you added a few inches[im guessing 9] and came on here to brag. A quick google search would have given you more information than anyone here can.

Seriously, this is just lame.
Reply 15
ToastyCoke
TO be hoenst, YOU need to grow up. Who cares if it's small when flaccid? Sounds like you added a few inches[im guessing 9] and came on here to brag. A quick google search would have given you more information than anyone here can.

Seriously, this is just lame.

Well, the scores of kids who used to bully me seemed to care about it.

Jesus, I come online to try and get some sensible advice from the Student Room, and all I get is more bullying,

Thanks a bunch
Well you post a question like this, what do you expect?
I very much doubt that you have anything medically to be concerned about (if in doubt, ask your gp) and frankly, most girls are going to care more about how you use it than what size it is when you're not using it.

It's time to leave high school behind, those making comments about you are almost invariable insecure themselves.
Reply 18
ToastyCoke
Oh for god sake, grow a pair.

I wish I could grow a pair, you're a very cruel man. And a fellow Scot. Tragic. I already told you my testicles are the size of small grapes, it's destroying my self confidence.

Again I ask if anyone knows of a medical procedure that may be able to sort out my problem - my flaccid penis and my testicles.

ToastyCoke
Oh for god sake, grow a pair.

Makes no sense. I'm annoyed I've given neg rep already today.

Why does it make no sense? Bullying has 2 major causes, insecurity on the part of the bully and jealousy (there are other causes granted!)

What was said at school was sounds like classic locker room banter that's gone too far (he's already self-conscious by the sounds of it so would take negative commentary to heart).

He needs to put this behind him (and I know only too well, that it's easier said than don!)

Latest