The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've gone off Facebook - my last serious activity was back in December. I check it once every few days, but that's mainly just to play Tetris and Nations :p:
Reply 21
i guess you should have more trust in ur boyfriend... isnt it wt relationship is all about...
try not to worry to much! if you really feel annoyed by it, talk to him
Stomm
Fun is seriously over-rated. For example I got distracted playing Little Big Planet last night when I was supposed to be clearing up the kitchen. Before I knew it it was 3am and I hadn't done a damn thing.

Needless to say that particular piece of 'fun' is biting me in the arse today, as not only am I tired, but my wife is pretty certain to spend most of the day arguing with me and basically having a go at me for staying up too late...:rolleyes:

Clip her round the ear, tell her to shut the hell up and play some more little big planet.
Trust me, I know the feeling
With MySpace/Facebook I hate going on it just because I torture myself looking at things like that
You have to stop yourself from looking and just trust your boyfriend, he is with you, not them!
Reply 24
No, you arn't a jealous 'freak'. I used to LOVE facebook, but it is hard looking at your other halfs profile and seeing photos of them with other guys/girls - it just is! Jealousy is a natural and very strong emotion and i think facebook can be quite unhealthy, especially when you constantly 'check' your partners to try and catch them out.
Reply 25
tayalouise
Trust me, I know the feeling
With MySpace/Facebook I hate going on it just because I torture myself looking at things like that
You have to stop yourself from looking and just trust your boyfriend, he is with you, not them!

and this is true. ^^^
Hana_87
No, you arn't a jealous 'freak'. I used to LOVE facebook, but it is hard looking at your other halfs profile and seeing photos of them with other guys/girls - it just is! Jealousy is a natural and very strong emotion and i think facebook can be quite unhealthy, especially when you constantly 'check' your partners to try and catch them out.

I thought I was the only one who did this!
I felt so ashamed :frown: now I know I'm not alone haha
Reply 27
tayalouise
I thought I was the only one who did this!
I felt so ashamed :frown: now I know I'm not alone haha

No. I use the wall-to-wall button very regularly...
hate facebook. havnt been on it for a couple of weeks, n just generally feel better :p: dont know how/why, but i presume it must be spending less time looking at other people's lives and concentrating more on me and my closest friends only, and school/alevels so as to be able to apply to good unis in the end! :smile:
Anonymous
I'm sick of going on there and when leaving a message on my boyfriend's profile or wall or whatever it's called I see loads of girls talking to him...it really pees me off!(also it doesn't help that we don't get to see each other often as he's at uni and then there's pictures of him and his girl mates and argghhhh am I just a jealous freak???

NO WAY!!! i would be pissed to! how would he feel if you had pics with all you guy mates having fun! I would talk to him and tell him how u feel
Reply 30
I don't particularly like facebook but it is handy to keep in touch with people as I have moved schools. It has far too many people pouting and wanting to be 'poked' which I can't be bothered with.
Jealosuy is awful and I can empathise with you totally as I get really paranoid and jealous. Try to keep it in check as otherwise you could end up driving him away. Make sure he knows that you trust him (if you do) and it's just other girls who you don't trust.
Also refrain from slagging them off as they are his friends!

Latest

Trending

Trending