The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Totally agree!!

Annnnoyyyiiiinngg university = RVC

Waiting time = 3 months and 3 days :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHAT ARETHEY DOING!!!

Its really bad because you do not know how to think - are they just going to reject evryone left at the very end, or are they keeping hold of you, and have the intention of giving you an offer!!??? GRRRRRR.........
Reply 2
University: Bristol

Waiting Time: 3 Months :mad:

I am so so close to ringing them up and telling them where to stick their decision. :mad:
Glasgow told me they'd give me a definite in May :confused:
Reply 4
The oddest thing... just checked ucas and there's still no reply (of course :mad: ) but when I click on where it says D100 it now gives more details "vet science (work exp needed)" why change it now?? :confused:
Reply 5
faithless
The oddest thing... just checked ucas and there's still no reply (of course :mad: ) but when I click on where it says D100 it now gives more details "vet science (work exp needed)" why change it now?? :confused:

Yeah mine says Veterinary medicine now!! v.strange!! :smile:
university:RVC

waiting time: 3 months 3 1/2 weeks!

feeling: stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got in!!!!!! love RVC!!!!
Reply 8
northern_lass

WELL DONE!!!!! That must be such a relief!
Reply 9
northern_lass

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :top: :cheers: :dancing2: :party:
Reply 10
so who is still playing the wating game with me?
Reply 11
Hawk
so who is still playing the wating game with me?

That would be me.... :frown:
im sure youll hear soon enough, trust me i no what your goin thru! i had to wait 4 months for my offer so its such a relief, even if i do have to get 3 As!!!! lot of work for the next couple of months, but hey, can make up for it this summer and london want me!!!!!
Reply 13
WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Good things DO come to those who wait!!

I'm still waiting.....

I am TOTALLY depressed now that people have got offers from RVC, and I do not know what to do!!!! It looks like I'll be getting a rejection!!! Exciting gap year here I come!!!
dont panic, am sure youl b fine, you just need to stay positive! and if the worst does come to the worst, plan a gap year, get more work exp, do the usual, am ur guarenteed to get in nxt year!

i bet rvc are just goin thru the boarderline ppl now, so stay positive! when did u have your interview?
Reply 15
northern_lass
dont panic, am sure youl b fine, you just need to stay positive! and if the worst does come to the worst, plan a gap year, get more work exp, do the usual, am ur guarenteed to get in nxt year!

i bet rvc are just goin thru the boarderline ppl now, so stay positive! when did u have your interview?

8th of december - i'm really scared now, I now almost die every time I check ucas!!! But to be honest, I really dont think I'll be able to get 3A's anyway!! dammit, why do I want to be a vet!! - its soooo annoying!!
i had my interview on the 25th november so i no exactly how u feel!!!!! its torture, but trust me, once u no, its the biggest weight off ur mind, i had to look twice this mornin coz i thort i was seeing things!then rang my mum b4 i had even looked at my offer! i no ull get in, can feel it!
faithless/arwen, have you heard yet?
Reply 18
northern_lass
faithless/arwen, have you heard yet?

Nope :frown:
anything arwen?

Latest