The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Vincente
I know, although I'm surprised RHUL students can't really study at SOAS or Bkc. But for the other poster he simply said KCL or UCL, and I was wondering if he was doing it for the heck of it because they are the two top colleges for history.

That's precisely why I only mentioned those two. The great thing about studying History at Goldsmiths is that it gives me the opportunity to study at more prestigious institutions such as UCL and King's. Of course, I'll choose a module that actually interests me and I already have several in mind. It's a pretty neat way of getting into a top uni. :cool: As I'm also considering an MA in history, studying at one of those places will basically be a trial run. If I like it at whichever one I go to and their masters programme interests me, then that's where I will study it.
Reply 21
Doing a course at a different college can see you studying what isn't available at your college. More historical periods to engage in that might interest you really!!

Oh yeah, do you know much about the lecturer for East Asian related history? I'm thinking of taking my third group module at RHUL (the Sino-USA relations one).

Latest

Trending

Trending