The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have one mutant hair spore on the side of my chin that grows a wiry white strand...I just pluck it every now and then so its not noticeable. Not sure if thats what you meant though.
Reply 2
most disappointing just for girls thread ever.
Nope 0_o
fargo89

this
I used to have very fine blonde hairs due to medical reasons but that's gone now...
Reply 6
Apparently you're meant to have hair on every bit of your body except for your palms and bottom of feet.
Obviously most of this hair is tiny and not very visible.
Reply 7
The only thing I've got is a raised spot on the bottom of my face near my neck where there's a long hair growing out of it. I think it's common for hair on the chin though cos you do have very fine hairs on your face anyway.
!!! bonita
does any of the girls have hair growing on their neck and chin?

Hey OP my freind has the same problem - visible hair on her face. She just goes to her local salon once a month/evrey 3 weeks to get a full face wax.
hope that helps xxxxx
Reply 9
fargo89

Quote for truth.

Glad I wasnt the only guy that couldnt resist peeking into the 'girls only' thread..
Reply 10
Anonymous
Hey OP my freind has the same problem - visible hair on her face. She just goes to her local salon once a month/evrey 3 weeks to get a full face wax.
hope that helps xxxxx
This is anonymous? :confused:
Renal
This is anonymous? :confused:

clearly it's a 'my friend' post.

where 'my friend' means the poster.
:nope:
Anonymous
hope that helps xxxxx

a whole face wax!!! is that even possible?
It happens. I've seen people with it. >_<
Removing the hair apparently just makes it worse.
Lolzz
polycystic ovaries?
Anonymous
hope that helps xxxxx

Ouch
Reply 18
FLUFF_ROCKS
polycystic ovaries?
Or one of hundreds of other conditions.

But given that it's just hirsutism, what are you going to diagnose her with?
No.. but there are plenty of ways to solve that
Hair removal cream/laser treatment/dying the hair

Latest

Trending

Trending