Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Stab in face
Reply 2
tell him you already have a boyfriend
Reply 3
Through a blowjob.
kick him where the sun dont shine and run away,

Possibly just tell him ur not interested, unless you are in a bad mood in which case go with the kicking
Reply 5
thegame
Through a blowjob.

:dito:
Reply 6
thegame
Through a blowjob.

I didn't know we were allowed to say stuff like that in here. DITTO.
Probably the reason he's interested.
Reply 7
alkaeda
tell him you already have a boyfriend

Yep,or if he knows you don't just say you are interested in someone else, that way you are not totally rejecting him.
LadyNamibia
Ignore his messages?
or tell him ur not interested??

the boyfriend trick works.
Reply 9
LadyNamibia
Ignore his messages?
or tell him ur not interested??

Tell him you're a devout Christian/Muslim... and you believe in no sex before marriage.
How about going for the truthful option and saying that you like them but only as a friend??

Ruthie xx
Reply 11
thegame
Through a blowjob.

:biggrin: too nice :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Just say something like, "I like you, but not in that way."
dont just disappear and stop replying to his messages, thats really not a nice thing to do, its better to at least give the guy a reason surely or wont he just wonder forever?
I agree, the boyfriend thing works well.
I don't think there is a nice way. Just tell it how it is i.e. you don't like him as a boyfriend. If that doesn't work, you could always say you're not looking for a boyfriend at the moment, you're busy with your studies :albertein :p:

There was this one guy that wouldn't stop hassling me. I told him that i wasn't interested, but he kept texting me making up excuses like 'someone told me you wanted to talk to me' or ' i thought you lost my number' once i got up in the morning and i about 30 missed calls and 5 text messages :eek: he was wierd.
visesh
:dito:

lol :biggrin: or a hand one- hence the avatar
Cellardore

There was this one guy that wouldn't stop hassling me. I told him that i wasn't interested, but he kept texting me making up excuses like 'someone told me you wanted to talk to me' or ' i thought you lost my number' once i got up in the morning and i about 30 missed calls and 5 text messages :eek: he was wierd.

wow, can anyone say "STALKER"? i had someone like that- i hadnt seen him in like 2 1/s years and he randomly i-m's me and is like " i finally found out what ur screenname is, im SO happy" = WEIRD
xbellax
wow, can anyone say "STALKER"? i had someone like that- i hadnt seen him in like 2 1/s years and he randomly i-m's me and is like " i finally found out what ur screenname is, im SO happy" = WEIRD

That is wierd. I think about a year later i got another text message from him saying something along the lines of 'my friend told me you lost my number' lame excuse:rolleyes: If i ever get another text message, i think i might just leave the country:vroam:
Cellardore
That is wierd. I think about a year later i got another text message from him saying something along the lines of 'my friend told me you lost my number' lame excuse:rolleyes: If i ever get another text message, i think i might just leave the country:vroam:

lol u can come to mine and ill come to urs- we'll switch places
Reply 19
When he asks you out, start laughing hysterically. Then stop and say "Oh, you were serious". Walk off and he'll get the idea :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending