Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
stay over, see how things go.
Reply 21
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
haha!!!
so take it that this is what girls are ment to do?? lol

Yes please.
the best thing to do for a quick getaway is to have sex with your clothes on and just have your one man army hanging out of your zip/buttons.

maybe even leave during, if you're in a rush to escape.
Reply 23
What I do is a massive felt ripper, roll over and then pass out. Then when I wake up in the morning I'm out of there before she has a chance to wake up, make sure you whip her purse on the way out and anything else valuable.

Who the hell cares what you do, it's a one night stand you'll never see her again, doesn't matter if you leave a turd lying in the middle of the bed for her to find when she wakes up and then set fire to the house.

Don't do that by the way it's gross and it's arson. :p:
Personally I'd just try and avoid one night stands. But if you decide you want to then perhaps it depends on how much you know each other first? You could stay for a while but head off before the morning. Oh and maybe leave your number? You might get a present in a few months time... you never know!
Reply 25
Creepy
I had a friend once, who's girlfriend had cheated on him. So he wanted revenge... A week or so before he said he'd always wanted to sleep with a randomer, finish on her face unexpectadly and tell her to get lost.

So he pulls this girl, does the deed, finishes where he intended (she wasn't best pleased)... Then he got up, and said "There's a fiver for a taxi on the side, I don't want you here when I'm back" and went to the toilet. When he came back she'd gone. He thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

Your friend sounds like a ****, in my opinion.
Reply 26
londonboym
the best thing to do for a quick getaway is to have sex with your clothes on and just have your one man army hanging out of your zip/buttons.

maybe even leave during, if you're in a rush to escape.

Lol.

Even better have a ham shandy at home or not, and then tell your mates that you shagged that bird you were talking to last week and then left her after about ten minutes. That way you don't even have to leave the house and your mates will be none the wiser.

If you absolutely have to sleep with women though make sure you don't last longer than 5 or six seconds and hit the ground running.

:ottid: waheyyyyy

What a dickhead.
Reply 27
Waheyyyy
Your friend sounds like a t-wat, in my opinion.

He pulled her by saying "You look like trouble." She started kissing him, she blatantly was only after one thing, so I guess she had to expect something like that :tongue:
Do what my mate did.

Walk naked to the communal bathroom and sleep in the bath.
Local_United_Fan
As if you're gonna treck home afterwards!! Just sleep there and then you can have sex in the morning as well if you want.

What is this awkwardsness you are all on about? I honestly don't experience it. Why would it be awkward - we have done noething wrong, we have just had sex...I usually have a laugh with her tht morning afterwards and share breakfast or something - no need to run off with your tail between your legs!!

I agree with you, if anything its dead offensive if you were to sleep with someone then they practically run off LOL, Ihavn't had this happen to me but I've been to a few peoples before and its not been awkward probably cause I already knew them but hey, its only sex at the end of the day its really not as bigger deal as people like to think LOL
Reply 30
Anonymous
Hey, I'll be going to uni in September and just wondering what you guys do after a one night stand?

I just love what a complete non sequitur that is :biggrin:
Reply 31
Jillie Boe
I find it amusing how you're going to uni and expecting a one night stand. I don't know anyone out of my uni friends who've had one.

You take the words out of my mouth. It's ridiculous! :rofl: :rofl:
nah spend the night man! if hes cool hell just make you a cuppa in the morn and send you on your way :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Lindath

does happen though! been at oxford two terms and had a few thus far, and thats oxford, cant imagine the giggles my friends are up to at places like sunderland :frown:
Reply 34
Anonymous
Hey, I'll be going to uni in September and just wondering what you guys do after a one night stand? Do you stay and sleep there in the same bed then go in the morning, or do you just go home after it? It's been playing on my mind recently :p:

unchain her then run.
Reply 35
Anonymous
Hey, I'll be going to uni in September and just wondering what you guys do after a one night stand? Do you stay and sleep there in the same bed then go in the morning, or do you just go home after it? It's been playing on my mind recently :p:

Wait 'til she's asleep then slip a cheeky one in her bum.
Reply 36
LiveFastDieYoung
does happen though! been at oxford two terms and had a few thus far, and thats oxford, cant imagine the giggles my friends are up to at places like sunderland :frown:

Woop woop :awesome:
Reply 37
LiveFastDieYoung

Oh my :eek:
Lindath

to be fair if you're half decent looking and a one night stand is what you're after, its not hard.
Waheyyyy
Woop woop :awesome:

lol i like your username! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending