The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you look like lindsay lohan's gay gf.
Reply 2
All I see is a blurry figure.
Acne much?
I dont think you're ugly as such but you look really young and skinny so I wouldnt go for you, but I am very fussy!
the picture's not really clear
you look sweet
Reply 6
ahaha sam ronson!
you're just normal?!
I wouldn't, but you're not ugly or anything
you are never 17!!!!

decidely average - nothing special but not bad either. Just a little skinny and young looking - but not ugly
Reply 9
I wouldnt go for you in a million years.... but then again im a guy :top:

omgmanthissucks
the picture's not really clear

GTFO and go revise :cool:
yes your cute
Reply 11
If you were the hottest guy in the school, you'd probably know it by now! Besides, it's not something that's worth worrying about - beauty is ten a penny and quite transient... all of the 'beautiful' or 'hot' people today will be replaced by others in a few years' time, and what'll they have then? I'd far rather be clever, or kind, or interesting...

- D.
Need a better picture, but your good looking yes.
Reply 13
You look ordinary, sorry! :p:

Get a new hairdo - no, seriously, please! Then you'll be v. attractive! :smile:
domlague
If you were the hottest guy in the school, you'd probably know it by now! Besides, it's not something that's worth worrying about - beauty is ten a penny and quite transient... all of the 'beautiful' or 'hot' people today will be replaced by others in a few years' time, and what'll they have then? I'd far rather be clever, or kind, or interesting...

- D.

I agree with this.
not really.
Reply 16
youre very cute xD
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that. If you have nothing to make you stand out as being particularly ugly, which you don't, then some people will find you attractive and some won't. Just like anyone. I wouldn't go worrying.
Reply 18
ok i put a new photo up which i dont think is any better but its recent at least..
you're cute but you look about 15. as do the girls in that picture.

Latest

Trending

Trending