The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The system is designed to only allow you to accept one firm offer - do the universities know that you will be studying at two different ones? There is no way around the system online so you're best option would be to ring UCAS directly, fully explain your situation and ask for their advice.
Reply 2
Most unis will only let you study at their university and only on one course. Courses are designed to be full time, so it would be very hard to study both. You will also struggle to get finance, as you'll only be eligible for one lot of tuition fees to be paid

You can't have two firm choices through UCAS. If the unis won't accept you without this, then you will have to rethink your plan.
Reply 3
I don't understand why the universities can't register me directly. Have they surrendered all their control to UCAS?
Reply 4
hannalet
I don't understand why the universities can't register me directly. Have they surrendered all their control to UCAS?
For the purposes of handling applications for full time undergraduate study, yes. The rules are administered by UCAS but are generally supported by the universities, and there are good reasons for ensuring that people can't do what you are trying to do.

Latest

Trending

Trending