The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol, it seems that he's jealous of her for being with you:P

But, as is the solution for most problems, don't care what others think, as long as you're not hurting them.
Reply 21
just silly comments about her appereance etc
Reply 22
I was too good for my ex gf. On every level. She knew she didnt deserve me bit she still forked me around, and basically treated my like somethin off the bottom of her shoe (emotionally at least). I did actually love that girl, but some things just wont work. The girl was 'defective' and had no idea of the workings of the world or even relationships, that they do not have three people in them :P

What you do is weigh up your good points and hers...And ask yourself does she deserve you.
Reply 23
-TMG-
I was too good for my ex gf. On every level. She knew she didnt deserve me bit she still forked me around, and basically treated my like somethin off the bottom of her shoe (emotionally at least). I did actually love that girl, but some things just wont work. The girl was 'defective' and had no idea of the workings of the world or even relationships, that they do not have three people in them :P

What you do is weigh up your good points and hers...And ask yourself does she deserve you.

who is that in reply to? the thread starter?
Reply 24
imagine if she could hear you saying that? i don't think anyone is better than anybody else- if you like her and are happy that's all that matters. you could finish with her and get with a supermodel but she might have no personality, your friends might be satisfied then, but you wouldn't.
Reply 25
sm0273
just silly comments about her appereance etc

Ignore the comments. Your friends should be there for you, and happy for you if something in your life is working out well. They should also be there to protect you if they believe someone is treating you badly. If it is just comments about someone's appearance they are being ridiculous. If you're attracted to someone that they don't think is pretty, who cares? It is really only your opinion that matters in this case.
Reply 26
cheers, i know its what I think that matters. but these comments are difficult to ignore.

Latest

Trending

Trending