The Student Room Group

AM I SERIOUSLY the only guy who loves slightly chubby girls?

Poll

On a scale of 1-10

The ones who have got the warm, squishy and loveably tingly meaty thighs + arse (you know what I'm talking about :yep: ), big tits (not saggy) and just generally really curvy (or slightly chubby).
The ones I just love just radiate being ordinary, bubbly, friendly and fun. :yes:

I find those stick thin models just gross and a naked one wouldn't even get me erect. :confused:

But the big girls = :woo: :eek3: :yep:

Anyone with me?

And I'm not even fat myself :biggrin:

POLL up shortly :cool: l

Looking at these 3 women, each, from left to right, fall under the following poll categories:

LEFT = 1. Middle = 3/4 RIGHT = 7

ABOVE = 9

ABOVE = 10

Scroll to see replies

Pics??
Reply 2
What do you mean by slightly chubby? We need some examples.
You've obviously never seen that geezer who always says "squish" post
Yeah pictures of the kind of thing you mean would be better as its hard to judge what youre on about.

'Slightly chubby' and 'big girls' arent the same thing to me, but you used both of those descriptions in your post. Not sure what you mean.
Reply 5
Ilora-Danon
Pics??

Quoted for pure truth.

Also yes I do kinda agree with you OP.
Ilora-Danon
Pics??

Hmm, this kind of figure I absolutely adore in a girl:

:love:
Reply 7
You're certainly not alone, I just think most people are a wee embarrassed to let it be known, ha.

I'm all for curvier women. If I wanted to have sex with a girl who has the body of a 10 year old boy, I'd just have sex with a 10 year old boy.
Hopelessly Hopeful

In other words, you like the average british woman!! :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Hopelessly Hopeful

And I'm not even fat myself :biggrin:

POLL up shortly :cool: l

depends?

these? no no..

the one on the right?

well, i'll tell you after i've tidied up...
I hate to break it to you, but these are normal sized women and i wouldn't call any of them big :s-smilie:
Yes, you are the only person in the world who likes this type of woman.
Yeah I agree with the OP, but just to say thin girls can be curvy too. Curvy doesn't mean chubby.
Reply 13

Goodness me.
Ilora-Danon
In other words, you like the average british woman!! :rolleyes:

Average is quite chubby nowadays.
Reply 15
Hopelessly Hopeful

Theyre not chubby at all=/, just normal.
Smile88egc
I hate to break it to you, but these are normal sized women and i wouldn't call any of them big :s-smilie:

Normal doesn't mean they're not big. :wink:
I mean the average british size is 14 or 16, isn't it.
Smile88egc

blame the media for our naive views :sad:
Lauren__x
Theyre not chubby at all=/, just normal.

Well he said "slightly chubby". It's not like those women are really thin, they're just a nice weight. Compared to some, they'd be slightly chubby.

(And ditto to what others are saying, that "normal" today actually IS quite big)

EDIT: And that poll is ridiculous. Thin people can be curvy. Chubbier girls can be uncurvy.
Reply 19
Samuel__
If I wanted to have sex with a girl who has the body of a 10 year old boy, I'd just have sex with a 10 year old boy.

A 10 year old girl has a body of a 10 year old boy, so either way it would be rather paedophiliac of you to have such thoughts.

Latest