The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ladipidoo
She'd probably demand him to shave right after seeing the stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 6 o'clock shadow. :sadnod:

haha ... Yeah badtimes ...
Reply 221
Rozinka
the biggest turn-off for me = a guy afraid of roller-coasters. :wink:
and extremely arrogant jerks are the second worst.. :P

What is a roller coaster?
Guys who think they are gods gift to Earth. LOVE them if they are.
People need to stop judging that girl. She knows what she likes, I think it's lees of her looking for guys like what she said. More that the guys she's been with seem to have those traits.

I'm not much of a looker myself but I'm not going to go out with someone I don't want to go out with, be it for any reason. She should be entitled to her preferences as much as I or any other guy is. I know tons of guys who are super picky about what girls attract them and because of it have never had a girlfriend.

And people are being are over exaggerating a bit by calling her ugly. She isn't a paticularly bad looking girl.

Dimitris
What is a roller coaster?

guy who bites his nails, dumb, bad hygene, bad clothes, cant do maths.
Reply 225
speedstacker
guy who bites his nails, dumb, bad hygene, bad clothes, cant do maths.

Are any of these more important than others? I have a degree in maths but have really bad dress sense.
For me, if they're a football fan it's a turn-off.
Also, general chavviness.
dsch
Are any of these more important than others? I have a degree in maths but have really bad dress sense.

Dress sense is easy to change, is it not? :wink:
dsch

first of all il think you're smart ( which will make me more attracted to you), prob wouldnt notice your outfit. How bad are you? a t-shirt and jeans is acceptable for most girls i think. Just not crazy stuff i guess.
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

You know what, I think I meet practically all of those criteria. :biggrin:
OiaB
Christ on a bike. Somebody truly does know what they want...

ahahahahahhahahaha thats exactly what I said in my head when I saw that post.
Reply 231
tropical-twist3
ahahahahahhahahaha thats exactly what I said in my head when I saw that post.

great minds.

you're another girl who knows exactly what she wants, too :wink:
OiaB
great minds.

you're another girl who knows exactly what she wants, too :wink:

chocolate? :tong:

Ok then, what do you think I want? :beard:
How fast is the average blink? :mute:
hehe none of the ladies in here are describing me!! :biggrin:
Reply 235
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

Likes ugly, picky, stuck up women.

Go Girlfriend.
I demand 'a slower blink than average'!!!

****** hell. Just read some more - 'mid-ranged tonality in voice coupled with accent'

Seriously it's bad enough you have such a specific criteria let alone write it out and post it on a website.
Reply 236
tropical-twist3
chocolate? :tong:

Ok then, what do you think I want? :beard:

A lifelong trial to all products produced by Anne Summers :P
OiaB
A lifelong trial to all products produced by Anne Summers :P

hahahaha. nah, real life people are better.
What I find attractive varies alot.. mostly because I'm generally more personality driven!
but on my bad list is probs selfishness, arrogance, only interested in sex (i.e asks for HJ/BJ every 5mins :P) no sense of humour, stupidity, mood swingy (i.e only nice to me when they want the aformentioned HJ)

umm.. dunno what else!
a_t
LOL why doesn't this surprise me

LOL at your nose

A LOT of girls say this, but I find I often get girls I wanna get off with at a club or something smoking with me

Also you meet sooo many girls in the smoking areas nowdays

Yeah, because you meet them in the smoking area, right?
Which is where the girls who smoke go...

Latest

Trending

Trending