The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
inability to cope with the menstrual cycle
Reply 261
Smiling...Rain
I'm heading towards hand span? :p:

You've got me craving wotsits nowww!!

Obviously, it's just you and your dirty mind thinking of other things aint it :wink:

Skips ftw :yes:
Gibb~
Obviously, it's just you and your dirty mind thinking of other things aint it :wink:

Skips ftw :yes:

Bleach anyone? :biggrin:

Haha when did we bring your hobbies into this? :p:
Reply 263
seagram__
no, seriously they are not the same!
1m has 100 cm so u don't just skip zeros
if you think so then i can't do nothing else to convince you,change the conversation?

what u said is true
okay i bet u a rep[or real money]
that if u turn ur calc on and press 1.7000 or 1.70 or 1.7
you would get THE EXACT same answer.

EDIT:
1.70 and 1.7 is the exact same value, the only difference is the way u say it, and that only matters if u say one point seventy, or if u say one point seven:wink:
Reply 264
Smiling...Rain
Bleach anyone? :biggrin:

Haha when did we bring your hobbies into this? :p:

Talking of hobbies...

Meet Girl X1 (or +)

Sex

Then

:p: I Joke :wink:
Erradhadh
Physical appearance/features/etc I dislike: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Lack of height. No taste in clothing. Too short of hair. Too long of hair. Small eyes. Lack of proportionality. Narrow shoulders. Cheap cologne. Crooked teeth. Too narrow a face. Upturned nose (even slightly). Biting one's lip. Too thin eyebrows. Too thin in general. Too fat in general. Worker's hands. Thin hair. Straight hair. No bum. Ugly smile. Too fat lips. Eyes too close together. Eyes too far apart. Once again, lack of proportionality. Features that age badly. Features that look distinctly unrefined. Features I associate with people I don't like. Lack of sex appeal. Most important in bold and/or underlined.

Thing I find hot appearance-wise/physically/etc.: Broad shoulders. Height 5'11" - 6'11". Brown slightly wavy hair. Green eyes. A certain stance that indicates dominance. A good smile. A mid-range tonality in voice coupled with certain accents. A slower blink than average. Blue eyes only with darker brown almost black hair. Barely there stubble reminiscent of an overgrown 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly longer unshaven stubble reminiscent of an artist. Just shaved that highlights the physical contours and proportionality of the face. The smell of expensive cologne.

Thing I don't tolerate personality-wise: Lack of confidence. Stupidity. Shyness.

Things I find attractive personality-wise in public and somewhat in private but in a slightly different way: Arrogance. Confidence. Wit. Intelligence. Force of character. Dominance. Sex appeal. Pride. Rhett Butler?

Things I find attractive personality-wise in private: Kindness. Wisdom. Combination of maturity and playfulness. Depth. Strong-willed. Sex appeal. Openness. Sense of humor. Someone who doesn't become quiet to punish the other person.

I have less standards in personality since that changes very much with overall package. I like certain traits in tandem with one another while they might be annoying separately. There are certain staples, but even they can be shifted depending on personality.

Physically, well, I know what sort of man I get turned on by and am attracted by thus I suppose that doesn't significantly change.

maybe you need to take a look at yourself and your own flaws for once you're not exactly a 10, I think you need to lower your standards a lot, based on your profile pic I'd give you a 5/10 (serious)
Reply 266
ShortRef
If I had a gf I couldnt care less about how good she is at maths, only how hot she is.

Though being hot and good at maths dont really mix...

BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE HOT HATHLAN!!

No, they are mutually exclusive. I want one of those "pretty girls can't do maths" T-shirts which are intended to excuse one's poor faculty for mathematics, but I can wear to excuse my being a munter. How subversive. :h:
Gibb~
Talking of hobbies...

Meet Girl X1 (or +)

Sex

Then

:p: I Joke :wink:

Joke? Damn I was counting on that.. :p:
Reply 268
Smiling...Rain
Joke? Damn I was counting on that.. :p:

I'm a decisive but I can be persuaded on this matter. :biggrin:
ShortRef
If I had a gf I couldnt care less about how good she is at maths, only how hot she is.

Though being hot and good at maths dont really mix...

BUT I AM SURE YOU ARE HOT HATHLAN!!

I know plenty of 'hot' girls who do Maths :p:
Reply 270
arrogance, bad manners, malicious behaviour, chauvinism, irresponsibility

but i don't mind a v. sensitive guy :smile:
Reply 271
Arrogance.
Crying. Oh god I hate crying.
seagram__
if you think so then i can't do nothing else to convince you,change the conversation?

fail, fail, fail, fail

If you've applied this logic to all areas of your maths study you've almost certainly failed all of your maths exams this summer.

1.7 of ANYTHING equals 1.70 which equals 1.700

1.07 is probably what you are thinking of.

No-one is 1.70 cm tall the width of your thumb is roughly 1 cm.
People however ARE 170 cm tall which is also 1.70m which is also 1.7m.
seagram__

you don't skip zeros when you say that 1m = 100cm because m and cm are different units of length

but you can skip zeros if you were talking about someone being one point seven metres tall cos 1.7 = 1.70
:yes:
Reply 275
MR.PINK
what u said is true
okay i bet u a rep[or real money]
that if u turn ur calc on and press 1.7000 or 1.70 or 1.7
you would get THE EXACT same answer.

EDIT:
1.70 and 1.7 is the exact same value, the only difference is the way u say it, and that only matters if u say one point seventy, or if u say one point seven:wink:

yeah i agree in maths problems when you find a random answer with NO UNITS, those are equal (haha i will accept the rep;p).but I am referring to meters/cm, the one is 170cm and the other is 107cm.170cm is 5ft'7 and 107cm is 3.5 feet so no relation at all.
with simple words the first one is close to 2 meters and the other one has just passed the 1 meter..
anyway u are irish as i can see so i am not expecting u know the metric system
:smile:
pinkspiders
Crying. Oh god I hate crying.

hahahahah lol yeah that pisses me off :cry:

boys cry? :confused:
Advanced Subsidiary
hahahahah lol yeah that pisses me off :cry:

boys cry? :confused:

They asked for turn offs! I hate it when men cry. It's like no. Don't cry for chrissakes. You a man. Suck it up!
Men who think they are 'it'. Big turn off.
And guys who constantly talk about sex, all the time. I mean yeah maybe bring it up occasionaly, but 24/7, big no no.
pinkspiders
They asked for turn offs! I hate it when men cry. It's like no. Don't cry for chrissakes. You a man. Suck it up!

AMEN to that sista!

Oh **** you ain't black... lol

Latest

Trending

Trending