The Student Room Group

Ex i can't get over

I was with this guy for 2 years until a few months after i started uni, I found out he cheated on me and slept with another girl. I was heartbroken, and it took me months to get over it. My new uni friends were awesome and helped me get through it.
Over a year later, I'm home for the summer. My friends at uni warned me not to go near him, cos the few times i have been home i have ended up nearly falling for him again. Thing is, this time i have fallen for him. He was sweet and like the guy i u sed to be in love with. We were basically back together, spent a few nights together and stuff until I have now found out he actually has a girlfriend at his uni and i was just a bit of fun basically.

I feel so hurt, and down. Thing is, the few mates i have told only seem to be able to say is 'i told you so'. And i know they are right, but it really isn't what i need to hear right now.

Don't really know what my question or point of this is. I guess it's just something to occupy my mind with.
Anyone have an ex they actually cannot get over? even after an 8month relationship with a different guy? Ahh im messed up.
take up a sport or something, focus on something else to distract you.

If you do nothing all day you will just wallow in depression all the time
Your not messed up, its a messed up situation. The dude sounds like a womaniser the ******. Got over the ex but pisses me off weeding her way in the social group. its infuraiting when you cant get away from them or are in some way contactable, sons of bitches
You'll get over him in time. Move on.

Latest

Trending

Trending