The Student Room Group

Possessive guy :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 4TSR
I would love to hear his side of the story... I quote you OP "I feel his eyes burning through me..." wtf calm down and get over it what a bitch.

Don't you have dyslexia to sort out :rolleyes:
Reply 61
Original post by (:Becca(:
Cut him out. Right now. **** everyone else, get rid of him. I've been where you are with an actual boyfriend, do not let this get out of hand.

I can't cut him out completely because we have the same course and have another semester to go. :frown: Unless I drop out
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous

Dyslexia is somesort of a disability, where as being a total kunt isn't. Sort your life out and stop over reacting because your BF is showing interest.
Reply 63
Original post by 4TSR
Dyslexia is somesort of a disability, where as being a total kunt isn't. Sort your life out and stop over reacting because your BF is showing interest.

I'm dyslexic as well by the way :frown:

Anyway he is not my fing boyfriend :stomp:
Reply 64
I'm dyslexic as well by the way :frown:

Anyway he is not my fing boyfriend :stomp:

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he is NOT?! oh bloody hell what a freak; tell him to go away!

he's very suffocating and demanding.

--When I told him I didn't like him that way he started hitting my shoulder and kicking my leg. -Eavesdropping in to your conversations with someone else.
-Always has to be in viewing distance to keep an eye on me in a stalkerish way.
-Always wanting to know what you eat, when you eat, why you are not eating.
-Always sitting behind or next to you practically invading your personal space in an intimidating way. (I can feel he's eyes burning through me.)

He knows I only see him as a friend/brother but he's pissing me off now that I don't even want to talk to him.

What do you think I should do? Help!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

By the way I'm 19 and he's 21

How can you or why would you even consider him as friend??
You need to be VERY firm with him and tel him how you feel about the way he is acting.

If he doesnt get the message then tell someone about him... and why wont your friends believe you? just keep some evidence of his possessive calls/texts and show them.
Thanks but I don't want to look like a bitch if I say that so I'll just avoid him :redface:

You can't seriously be worrying about looking like a bitch if he's like that, don't consider him a friend and be firm with him. Don't drop out of uni or course because of this, he needs to learn no means NO :angry:
Reply 67
Restraining order.
I can't cut him out completely because we have the same course and have another semester to go. :frown: Unless I drop out

Best advice I can give is sit as far away from him as possible in lectures.
Thanks but I don't want to look like a bitch if I say that so I'll just avoid him :redface:

Sometimes being brutally honest is the best way
Reply 70
Original post by When will I know?
How can you or why would you even consider him as friend??
You need to be VERY firm with him and tel him how you feel about the way he is acting.

If he doesnt get the message then tell someone about him... and why wont your friends believe you? just keep some evidence of his possessive calls/texts and show them.

My friends won't believe me because he is a confident person and if you saw him you wouldn't think he would hurt a fly compared to me people assume I'm a bitch when I'm just really a shy person and he's got more friends than me.:frown:

Thanks for the advice he's not horrible in the texts/calls he just always questions me why I didn't reply then say things like "well I called 'x' amount of times" :s-smilie:
Reply 71
Original post by Of_the_hook
You can't seriously be worrying about looking like a bitch if he's like that, don't consider him a friend and be firm with him. Don't drop out of uni or course because of this, he needs to learn no means NO :angry:

Thanks for the advice
I just don't want things to be awkward for me at uni that's all I wouldn't care if it was just a guy at the club or something at least I could get away from him.
Reply 72
Original post by avéry
Restraining order.

Doubt the police would take me seriously unless it was serious like him threatening to kill me or kidnapping me.
Reply 73
Original post by (:Becca(:
Best advice I can give is sit as far away from him as possible in lectures.

Thanks I'll try and sit around a lot of people.
Reply 74
Original post by Rock Fan
Sometimes being brutally honest is the best way

Thanks for the advice :redface:
Reply 75
I'd get out of that relationship right away if i were you.
Reply 76
Okay, the guy's clearly a bit mental, and it's starting to sound a bit abusive already. People never take it seriously enough when you say this, but you have to nip it in the bud because it'll only get worse. He's got problems and you need to get him out of your life. Asap.
Reply 77
Original post by Squiggy184
I'd get out of that relationship right away if i were you.

That's what makes it 10 times odd we are NOT a couple. :/
He's my friend and he knows I only see him that way.
Reply 78
Original post by Its_anya
Okay, the guy's clearly a bit mental, and it's starting to sound a bit abusive already. People never take it seriously enough when you say this, but you have to nip it in the bud because it'll only get worse. He's got problems and you need to get him out of your life. Asap.

Thanks for the advice
The only way I can get him out of my life is if I drop out of uni.
Reply 79
Thanks for the advice
The only way I can get him out of my life is if I drop out of uni.
Is there anyway you could transfer to another school?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending