The Student Room Group

21 and only made out with 3 girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jolteon
3 more than me. who cares?

I'm not surprised because you've named yourself after a Pokemon.
Oh no :frown: </3
It's a hard life for you, isn't it?
Reply 62
Original post by imsobored.
Are you talking to me, or did you just quote me to add on to what I said? I haven't kissed anyone... not even my cat :confused:

People still kiss pets right?

Ok, huh? You've lost me now, i dont know whats going on lol. Argh anywayyy lets start again, : Its nothing to worry about :smile:
Original post by jb9191
I'm not surprised because you've named yourself after a Pokemon.

Haaaa. How painfully true.
Reply 64
Original post by Steezy
Me & my mates used to have competitions, we all scored high that night but I won. Basically all you had to do was start dancing with the girl (usually from behind (cringeworthy, I know)), then they'd usually look at you and then you just go for the kiss. Then once you made out with them for about ten minutes, just move on. Was really ****ing easy.

I'm quite ashamed of myself now though.

Course you should be ashamed of yourself!! lool im joking :biggrin: but erm on a serious note if the next day after that i found out that a guy that kissed me, kissed 16 other girls i'd give him a nice slap:biggrin:. But the again you were messing about so hmm lol.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 22 y/o virgin, got first proper kiss at 18 and have only kissed like 10 girls ever. Its not a big deal to me tbh.

It probably is, hence why you posted as anonymous, because you're ashamed and don't want anyone you know to find out or know.
Reply 66
hey jolteon and i are intimiately bound and whilst i might not have had luck with women i have loads of luck with electrical cats
only kissed 4 other girls... plenty of guys though :P
Reply 68
Original post by jolteon
hey jolteon and i are intimiately bound and whilst i might not have had luck with women i have loads of luck with electrical cats

I guess there must have been an instant spark between you two :smile: haha
Reply 69
Original post by jb9191
I guess there must have been an instant spark between you two :smile: haha

you have just become my favourite member. you're cooler than articuno.
Original post by amydee:)
i don't think there is an average, just get out more and meet new people, you'll be fine :smile:

Of course there's an average....What a stupid thing to say.
Reply 71
OP is a slag.
dont worry about it hun :smile: everyones different and when you find that someone special itll make it that much better :smile:
That's 3 more than some people your age.

Chill out, just do what you want to instead of trying to be what you think is 'normal' :smile:
Reply 74
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lmosco
how **** is that? none of them were girlfriends either. what is the average amount at my age to have kissed?

You think you have it bad? I'm 21 as well (almost 22 in fact) and I have made out with zero girls. I have also gone on a date and asked out zero girls and I've slept with zero girls. In fact I don't think I've ever really flirted with a female.

At least I've secured my dream grad job and I'm in great physical shape, those distract me from my complete lack of female experience.
Kissing is overrated anyways
Reply 77
Original post by f00ddude
have you slept with any?
3 at 21 isnt too bad, i know someone at 23 who hasnt kissed a girl and a few at 19

:toofunny:
Reply 78
You should be quite proud I know some boys and girls who haven't slept or even kissed and there 23-26 years old.

i'm 22 and i've only excited myself with 2!! Your beating me
Reply 79
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
No. And the ones that do...do not.

Seems like sound logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending