The Student Room Group

How long after you broke up did you get poontang again?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Alt__x
no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night :biggrin:

I don't know why everyone's being so horrible to you, I found this hilarious XD
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
Just curious. How long did it take you, after you broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend to get back in the game? Or to just a have a little fun?

OAP im not sure what poontang is but if it is what i think it is... thats one weird word...
Reply 42
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
This thread's title reminded me of that Brian halfwit from Big Brother.

"Poontang." Really.
Reply 44
Original post by IlexBlue
This thread's title reminded me of that Brian halfwit from Big Brother.

"Poontang." Really.

Poontang has been around since as early as 1910 or so.

Some may find the term less offensive than ass, ****, or pussy and many may find it humorous as many itt appear do.

For those to busy to use Google:

http://everything2.com/title/poontang

Cheers
Original post by Vohamanah
After a six year relationship... a little under 2 weeks. That was my grieving period.

Two weeks for six years?
Reply 46
6 months and counting?

but poontang? really? lol.
Im back in the game.
My ex just disappeared without saying anything since last week. (this is the 3rd time he's done this)
The first time he did this, i was grieving for like 8 months. :biggrin:
But yes, im back now and im waiting to see for someone better. :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Alt__x
no, it was pretty much **** one guy, then after he passed out on the bed, go back downstairs, get another one and **** him right next to the guy who was passed out. Oh that was a good night :biggrin:

Wow I bet your dirtier than a night in Fritzel's basement.
Eight months, a one night stand. Since that, three months and counting.
Reply 50
Original post by Alt__x
Aww thanks, that made me smile :biggrin: You seem like one of the very few girls out there who don't go judging other girls and generally being a bitch for no reason :biggrin:

aw, shucks! :colondollar:
Original post by humidex7
2 weeks. Don't judge.

I'm judging :colone:
Reply 52
I was with my ex nearly 2 years, then after we broke up we still kind of saw each other for a further 6 months. Then I cut contact for another 7 and I'm still single :smile:
A few months.

Was pretty upset to be honest and didn't really want to get involved with anyone else until I had got my head around what went wrong with the last one.
Surely anyone who uses the word 'poontang' doesn't get any anyway, so OP's thread is irrelevant.
i hour afterwards rebound sex
Not long....
Original post by Jenny_Jazz
Not long....

Surely a breakup would have no bearing on whether you get 'poon', according to your lifestyle.
Original post by RollerBall
Two weeks for six years?

After what a bastard he was to me, two weeks was more grieving than he deserved, tbh.

If it makes it any better it was with a "friend with benefits", who knows everything that has happened and has really helped me get over it emotionally. I don't know if that's better than it being with a complete random, but rest assured it was pure physical rebound sex.
Urm, well I've had four break ups, and in order it was 1 month, 9 months, 3 weeks, 2 months.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending