The Student Room Group

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl?

and if they weren't in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

I'd think the boy was a baller. The girl would have to be a slut though.
:lolwut:
Original post by Anonymous
and if they weren't in a relationship?

erm, no. even hypothetically thats just f*cked up. too young fella, too young. i'm attracted to older women anyway. but yeah... DON'T. it's a rape charge.
wouldnt think much about it if she was willing and mature enough
Wouldn't really care, wouldn't change my opinion of them,. It's not like the girl is 10, she's old enough to make a decision like that.
Reply 6
It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old slags can be pretty ****ing hot.
Reply 7
I think Jailbait.
Reply 8
I think that would be disgusting.
Depends if he knew how old she said she was and looked. But unless slept with a member of my family it would have nothing to do with me so it would't be my place to pass judgement
Reply 10
It depends on the girl. Some girls that age are pretty mature (mentally and physically) whilst some aren't.
It really depends on the girl, 15 years old girls can be pretty mature.
I know when I was 15 people used to think I was 18, and it didnt seem to bother boys when they knew my real age.
It doesnt make the girl a slut or the boy a pedo, 3 years isnt a big difference, I've been with guys 9 years older than me at 16 years old.
It doesnt look that weird to me, as long as the girl is mature enough though, if she looks like she's a little bitch, dont try aha, she would be a kind of slut.
Reply 12
Original post by edd360
It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old slags can be pretty ****ing hot.

There's something about this post that creeped me the hell out.
I'd think he was a predatory wasteman
If they were in a relationship, and she was quite happy to go through with it, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Were they not in a relationship .. I'm not sure, it seems a little ... rapey. Still if she can hand on heart say she wants to, then I suppose it's fine.
Original post by edd360

...dude, no.

:teehee:
Reply 17
Not much.. at least be interesting!!:
a 40 year old man with a 17 year old.
Original post by edd360

they see me trollllin. They hatin'
Reply 19
id think fairrrplaay manz gettin yourself some fresh poon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending