The Student Room Group

im scared ill choose the wrong girl because of my lack of girl contact coz of my reli

religon-is this bad im muslim btw

Scroll to see replies

i just found this confusing... a little more detail is needed..
kind of reads as though you have 2 hours in which you have to choose a girl to spend the rest of your life with....
x
Reply 2
im not allowed to go clubbing and i have to come back by 7 everyday and im 18!
no drinking-even though my cousins who are all in iran drink 24-7 and youll get sent in prison there if you do lol
not allowed to bring a girl back home-could apply to most non muslims as well
am on a gap yr as well-so boring im stuck in a cage and its affecting my social life-all my friends are in uni as well
Do you mean that you might not like the girl your parents choose? (if they do?)
Reply 4
Original post by *Dreaming*
Do you mean that you might not like the girl your parents choose? (if they do?)

hahaha my parents arent gonna choose a girl for me, theyre happy for me to go uni and only uni to find a proper girl but then by that time ill get insecure abt whether am attractive or not-hope i am-went to an all boys school for sixthform so i dont knw really-usually in like job mock intws girls find my jokes and stuff funny.In my previous school most of the girls used to like me but there was a big gap when i got nothing and im scared that my facial features r developing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by kojo34
no drinking-even though my cousins who are all in iran drink 24-7 and youll get sent in prison there if you do lol
am on a gap yr as well-so boring im stuck in a cage and its affecting my social life-all my friends are in uni as well

I despise people like, grow some balls ffs

You are either a practising Muslim and happy to abstain from Alcohol and illicit sexual activity or your parents are forcing you to do stuff when you're 18 therefore making you a child.
Reply 6
Original post by In2deep
I despise people like, grow some balls ffs

You are either a practising Muslim and happy to abstain from Alcohol and illicit sexual activity or your parents are forcing you to do stuff when you're 18 therefore making you a child.

so im a child:frown:

my problem isnt that-my prob is that im starting to see lower standard girls as attractive-if my friends werent at uni they would laugh at me
Reply 7
in other words "my game is slacking"
Reply 8
Original post by kojo34
im scared that my facial features r developing.

:lolwut:

Also, if I was a girl, I'd be more turned off by your spelling skills (or lack thereof) than anything else.
Reply 9
Original post by i.am.lost
:lolwut:

Also, if I was a girl, I'd be more turned off by your spelling skills (or lack thereof) than anything else.

sorry mr spell checker
Original post by kojo34

Oh ffs, you're 18, you have plenty of time to meet and talk to girls. You can talk to them as friends you know - it's not a dichotomy between complete isolation and a series of alcohol-fueled one night-stands with people you meet at a night club.
Reply 11
What can we do about it? Either fix yourself up or stop complaining. You haven't had "girl contact" because you went to an all boys school.
Reply 12
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
Oh ffs, you're 18, you have plenty of time to meet and talk to girls. You can talk to them as friends you know - it's not a dichotomy between complete isolation and a series of alcohol-fueled one night-stands with people you meet at a night club.

HAHa-sorry man your right-but 18 is like the peak isnt it?
Reply 13
Original post by kojo34
so im a child Troll :frown:

my problem isnt that-my prob is that im starting to see lower standard girls as attractive-if my friends werent at uni they would laugh at me

Corrected :colonhash:
Reply 14
Original post by Saada
What can we do about it? Either fix yourself up or stop complaining. You haven't had "girl contact" because you went to an all boys school.

ok yeh your right :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 15
Original post by In2deep
Corrected :colonhash:

v irrelevant:
can i just ask are you black?
Original post by kojo34
HAHa-sorry man your right-but 18 is like the peak isnt it?

No.
Reply 17
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
No.

when do you think is the main age?
Reply 18
Original post by kojo34
v irrelevant:
can i just ask are you black?

No :colonhash:

/sarcasm

More importantly in this case, I also happen to be a Muslim..
Original post by kojo34
when do you think is the main age?

25-35

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending