Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by awais590
haha, it had to be done :colondollar:

Did it really?
Reply 41
give me your number?
Reply 42
You just fail at everything don't you? You cant even follow a religion properly, you fail at failing.
Original post by hanaa-
Hello I’m 21 and a girl.the two main reasons that I’m not having sex are 1)not in a serious relationship right now and 2) my religion (i don't really follow it though :s-smilie: )
I masturbate and it hurts every single cell of my body when every part of me wants it so much and I am unable to receive any :frown: any advice

I'm mature enough to handle a mature relationship with a mature womam (virgin or not). Which are your interests?:smile: We could me also if you want. You are free.
Reply 44
i kind of get what you mean.....atleast i think i do...truth is you should wait, because you seem to be in a rush, and thats never good. plus when it comes to a religion, you don't have to follow all of it, it makes more sense only to follow the values that you truly believe in, you shouldn't follow a religion just for the sake of it, theres no point!
but in that case, if you don't think that being a virgin is actually going to help you religously then it's up to you.
(by the way are u a man, becuase this all seems like a joke)
Original post by lefneosan
A fantastic contribution

It took him many years to develop that idea. Let's give him a prize.:smile:
You're gonna regret it once you do "do" it.
And don't blame your religion, as someone said before, nothing is physically stopping you from having sex, stop blaming religion and making it seem like you're the victim, when you're really an undercover s***.
Reply 47
Original post by SoulfulBoy
It took him many years to develop that idea. Let's give him a prize.:smile:

What? :confused:
Reply 48
Tomorrow - 6am
Your place or mine? :wink:

P.S Does Islam allow you to have bf? (I know it sounds stupid but just wanted to know)
(edited 13 years ago)
You is TROLLIN'

but if ur not im 18, 8 inch cock. Very muscular... hit me up bitch!
Reply 50
Original post by 4ttari
Don't be a randy ****.

If you really want some go get yourself a white gal from a club.

And what are you implying by that? Are you implying that white girls put out easier than others? I find that quite offensive tbh. I'm white, I don't frequent clubs, and I don't have sex with random strangers.

Also, why would the colour of my skin affect my sexual behavior?
Reply 51
Original post by .Ali.
And what are you implying by that? Are you implying that white girls put out easier than others? I find that quite offensive tbh. I'm white, I don't frequent clubs, and I don't have sex with random strangers.

Also, why would the colour of my skin affect my sexual behavior?

Just because you don't do it doesn't mean the majority don't.

It's not about the colour of the skin.It's about how secularism has effected the whites which has lead to a huge moral decay.

Get over yourself and stop finding everything offensive.And learn to face facts.
Reply 52
Original post by 4ttari

It's not about the colour of the skin.It's about how secularism has effected the whites which has lead to a huge moral decay.

Get over yourself and stop finding everything offensive.And learn to face facts.

Got any sources for that? That's extremely stereotypical, and untrue.

Some people do have no morals. That's not only white people though, is it? Personally, I'd say stoning a woman for being accused of adultery is immoral...

I don't find everything offensive, but I do find it offensive when I'm stereotyped. Some white girls are sluts, it is by no way the majority.
Reply 53
Original post by .Ali.
Got any sources for that? That's extremely stereotypical, and untrue.

Some people do have no morals. That's not only white people though, is it? Personally, I'd say stoning a woman for being accused of adultery is immoral...

I don't find everything offensive, but I do find it offensive when I'm stereotyped. Some white girls are sluts, it is by no way the majority.

Name me one white girl that has only had one sexual partner and settled with him?

Now tell me am i generalising?

When people see the stoning of an adulterer in a public execution, they realise the fate they would meet if caught doing the same.Hence the chances of society being immoral is very unlikely.
Reply 54
Original post by 4ttari
Name me one white girl that has only had one sexual partner and settled with him?

Now tell me am i generalising?

When people see the stoning of an adulterer in a public execution, they realise the fate they would meet if caught doing the same.Hence the chances of society being immoral is very unlikely.

The question wasn't about having one sexual partner, it was about having one night stands. If a girl has two serious relationships in her life, and has sex with both partners whilst in that relationship, that's wrong in your eyes? :rolleyes:

Obviously I haven't asked every white woman about her sexual history, and neither have you. There are some very devout Christian women who wait until marriage, especially in some American communities.

Yes you are generalising. Tell me why these http://www.merinews.com/article/now-fake-virginity-and-fool-husbands/15785650.shtml are selling in cultures where sex before marriage is frowned upon, and why Egypt want to ban it.

It is not just white girls who are promiscuous.

That's not the point. The point it, it is immoral to murder someone for having a consensual sexual relationship.
Reply 55
Original post by .Ali.
The question wasn't about having one sexual partner, it was about having one night stands. If a girl has two serious relationships in her life, and has sex with both partners whilst in that relationship, that's wrong in your eyes? :rolleyes:

Obviously I haven't asked every white woman about her sexual history, and neither have you. There are some very devout Christian women who wait until marriage, especially in some American communities.

Yes you are generalising. Tell me why these http://www.merinews.com/article/now-fake-virginity-and-fool-husbands/15785650.shtml are selling in cultures where sex before marriage is frowned upon, and why Egypt want to ban it.

It is not just white girls who are promiscuous.

That's not the point. The point it, it is immoral to murder someone for having a consensual sexual relationship.

Thanks for proving my point! Your answer clearly shows that i am not generalising.My point was that white girls are easy, they don't care whether they shag one or 10 men, it's what they have been led to believe that you only get one life 'Have Fun'.You found it soo hard to find religious white women who settle with one partnerin UK that you had to refer to Amish and Mormons.
Original post by 4ttari

Haha you're a joke.
Reply 57
Original post by Aramiss18
Haha you're a joke.

Go and look at a mirror.

You will realise you're face is a joke.
Reply 58
Original post by 4ttari
Thanks for proving my point! Your answer clearly shows that i am not generalising.My point was that white girls are easy, they don't care whether they shag one or 10 men, it's what they have been led to believe that you only get one life 'Have Fun'.You found it soo hard to find religious white women who settle with one partnerin UK that you had to refer to Amish and Mormons.

And you've completely disregarded what I said about middle-eastern women using fake virginity kits. :rolleyes:

How have I proved your point? Yes, you are generalising.

The question wasn't about having sex with one person. It was about one night stands, as you said "go to a club and pull a white gal" or something.
Original post by 4ttari
Go and look at a mirror.

You will realise you're face is a joke.

Ahhh... that was funny.

Since you stereotype all white women can I stereotype you as "paki gangsta" with a chip on his shoulder?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending