The Student Room Group

I attacked my mum.....

Right this isn't how it sounds, it's pure accidental. I set my alarm for 5.45am to wake up for work, I then got woken up by my mum and I didn't think it was my mum, it was just a black outline of a figure that I thought was a burglar, so as soon as my eyes opened I was like wtf and it was a fight or flight situation, so I jumped up like 0.0001seconds after I saw the black outline and spear her onto my sisters bed, only until about 5 seconds after I realised it was my mum and she was crying and really scared.

I literally reacted how anyone would if you saw a burglar or a threat, she's bruised. I feel baddd hmmm

I sent her a text saying sorry I love you though and gave her a huge so yh :smile:

EDIT : I would never even attack some unless they attacked me, the worse I would do is be really rude if someone woke me up, not sure if this is common, but I scared myself :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why is your bed so close to your sisters bed?:rolleyes:
Original post by Converse
Why is your bed so close to your sisters bed?:rolleyes:

It's not, same room but different sides. You do realise how much stronger you get by knowing or thinking you're being ****ing raped or attacked and about to die, I was scared I just got up and speared her.
Have you told her the reason why you attacked her? I think that would be a good idea! At least she'll then understand that it was a completely accidental and a big understanding. Also, you could maybe apologise and grovel a little more :p:
Reply 4
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
It's not, same room but different sides. You do realise how much stronger you get by knowing or thinking you're being ****ing raped or attacked and about to die, I was scared I just got up and speared her.

What? Why?
Best thread ever. Go buy her flowers or something.
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Have you told her the reason why you attacked her? I think that would be a good idea! At least she'll then understand that it was a completely accidental and a big understanding. Also, you could maybe apologise and grovel a little more :p:

Yeah I told her why, she didn't believe me. It's quite weird though, because apparently about a month ago my mum and sister was in the room and mum woke me up, and I leaned up into an upright position and screamed ****-off to her.... I did not recall even being woken up or swearing at her? hmm
Original post by Converse
What? Why?

2 bedroom flat = me + sis sharing + mum has own room
Reply 8
2 bedroom flat = me + sis sharing + mum has own room

Damn! Unlucky bro.
Have a face to face chat with her to show her how much you regretted what you did.
Original post by Gavzzz
Stop saying you speared her! Some would ask what you speared her with?

Well I tackled her down, I actually done a good-job thinking about it, now I know how I would react if it was a potential threat.
Reply 11

You sleep in the same room as your sister? :eek:

That's ewwwwwwwwwwwww...
Yeah I told her why, she didn't believe me. It's quite weird though, because apparently about a month ago my mum and sister was in the room and mum woke me up, and I leaned up into an upright position and screamed ****-off to her.... I did not recall even being woken up or swearing at her? hmm

Ohh, you have a bit of a problem then. Take my earlier advice...grovel LOTS! :smile:

About the latter...you probably weren't complete awake, still in a kind of sleep. Most of us have been in a similar situation (well maybe not the swearing part) :p:
Reply 13
Original post by Iorek
You sleep in the same room as your sister? :eek:

That's ewwwwwwwwwwwww...

Maybe so, but it sounds like it's a situation which can't be avoided. I highly doubt anyone chose to be in that situation, some people aren't fortunate enough to have their own room. Do you not realise this?
Reply 14
that sucks, sometimes its a natural reaction to it - like when my sister has the bright idea to wake me up by tickling my feet, i hate them being touched and it leads to me kicking out pretty hard, after being kicked very hard several times she has finally learned not to do it anymore.

i would just apologise, explain that you really didnt mean to do it but it was a natural instinct and could she not wake you up that way in the future please. also flowers, chocolates, making her drinks, etc might help things a bit as it will show your sorry and trying to make it up to her.
Original post by edd360
Maybe so, but it sounds like it's a situation which can't be avoided. I highly doubt anyone chose to be in that situation, some people aren't fortunate enough to have their own room. Do you not realise this?

Lol some people are very small-minded so it doesn't suprise me
Reply 16
I've done similar...probs not quite a bad though. I once punched my brother really really hard once almost knocking him over. Just explain to her. You were in a state between sleep and being awake....U shud tell her to be careful, it can obviously be a problem.

I don't get all the comments from the spoilt littes **** about u sharing a room with your sis....I'm sure they all live in palaces and have no real idea of the world.
Original post by noodle1987
I've done similar...probs not quite a bad though. I once punched my brother really really hard once almost knocking him over. Just explain to her. You were in a state between sleep and being awake....U shud tell her to be careful, it can obviously be a problem.

I don't get all the comments from the spoilt littes **** about u sharing a room with your sis....I'm sure they all live in palaces and have no real idea of the world.

Lol I don't care about the whole bedroom sharing thing, I've never had my own room so it's just normal to me.

As for lovely_me who said how do I have girls round.... well girls are allowed around any time if they like, mum doesn't mind. But if I know I'm going to be doing stuff I ask my mum to go to nans for the day, which is why I don't always ask her coz it's rude to kick my mum out the house every weekend lol

As for lovely_me who said how do I have girls round.... well girls are allowed around any time if they like, mum doesn't mind. But if I know I'm going to be doing stuff I ask my mum to go to nans for the day, which is why I don't always ask her coz it's rude to kick my mum out the house every weekend lol

Now that's my mind at ease. :fluffy:
Original post by lovely_me
Now that's my mind at ease. :fluffy:

I'm not an angry person btw, you know me, you've seen liek all my threads... and on most of my accounts. I've had to put up with you for a year or so now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending