The Student Room Group

Would you like to know if a guy/girl liked you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ilora-Danon
Yes! It's so annoying when a mate tells you years later that they had a crush on you in high school - all the while you had a crush on them too but never had the guts to tell them!

So yes, it's always nice to know someone likes you.

So true! This happened to me a few weeks ago, I liked this girl for my last year of school and drove myself crazy trying to get her to notice me, all the while believing she didn't care and I never got to know her when I wish I did. I then see her out, she's mad drunk and tells me how she really liked me for ages and ignored me because she thought I'd never feel the same way. Would be a happy ending but she then went on to say she's so glad she got over it over the summer and found someone new... my reaction was literally 'WHAT????!!!!!!'
Simple FML is appropriate here.
well it does not really matter anyway cause any girl would not like me. i would like to know but am sure the answer is like 99% no
Reply 22
Original post by Lemons
Yes, it's an ego boost :biggrin:

Sure is! :bhangra:
Yes, I'd like to know

just to see if there is a pattern in the characters I seem to attract

or of course, i may actually LIKE the person so that would be good to know xD :colone:
Reply 24
Yeah, though the results would probably come back as no one :'(
Reply 25
Yes
Reply 26
yeah
Sure, then if you like them to you can drop subtle hints that you also want more :wink:
and if you don't... then i s'pose it's just a bit of an ego boost
unless noone likes you... ouch :tongue:
Yep:smile:
Yesss, the guy is the one who should let the girl know anyways
they need to stop being pussys :cool:
Yeah, it's good to know if they like you because it's flattering and not a big deal.
BUT it's a real pain to hear if someone thinks they're in love with you. That's too heavy and just a bit awkward and unnecessary.
Original post by Peachykeen09
Yesss, the guy is the one who should let the girl know anyways
they need to stop being pussys :cool:

Why?

And why does that make them analagous to female genetalia?
Reply 32
Original post by Hey TSR

Original post by Hey TSR
Even if you didnt think much of them, would you still like to know?

It depends. If I really like the person, probably I would not want to know, otherwise I would spend a great deal of time blaming myself for not having made a move.
Original post by wilson_smith
Why?

And why does that make them analagous to female genetalia?

It's their job.
Don't take it so literally. :rolleyes:
I guess it would just appeal to my ego :colondollar:
Original post by Peachykeen09
It's their job.
Don't take it so literally. :rolleyes:

Why is it their job?

Don't perpetuate ridiculous gender roles then, casual sexism is an antiquated bore.
Why not?
I suspect most people would want to anyway :|
Reply 37
You may as well tell him, what do you have to lose?
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Yes. But that's when everything became awkward and you wouldn't know how to communicate with them in a normal way like you used to.

There was a time I liked a guy, and a friend told me that this same guy liked me too. Then that opened my eyes up, as I started noticing things giving me clues that he did infact 'like' me. With the shy person that I am, it made me all nervous since I knew what he didn't. I couldn't talk to him like I used to. Had that friend not told me, everything may have worked out nicely..

So with that said, if I were to be told, yes I'd want the person themself to tell me, but not their friend to give away the secret.
Yeah I would. Esp if there was a possibility that I liked them back! It could be the guy/girl of your dreams & just imagine if he/she liked you & he/she never told you out of shyness! I mean obviously you wouldn't know, but just thinking of it gives me the shivers lol! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending