The Student Room Group

Going to a club on my own?

Basically a society i belong to at uni is organizing an end of term party next week. They've rented out a club so that only people who belong to the society will be there. I really want to go but no one else from my hall is going as far as I know, everyone else i know going lives in halls in a different part of town. So if i want to go i'll have to get there on my own. Once i'm inside I'll obviously see people I know, but...the idea of going there on my own just seems reaaally weird. Would you guys consider it socially acceptable to do this or not?

Anon please because i know people on here.
How is that weird? You are weird for thinking it's weird.
Reply 2
Original post by *Dreaming*
How is that weird? You are weird for thinking it's weird.

Because i don't normally go clubbing on my own, dunno about you. I don't want people to think i have no friends or something.
Original post by Anonymous
Because i don't normally go clubbing on my own, dunno about you. I don't want people to think i have no friends or something.

But you're not going alone, you are meeting people inside :confused:
Reply 5
cant you travel over to the other halls to meet up with people before hand?

Otherwise going alone there isnt bad, if your too meet people inside. Give someone a call once your there so you're busy with your phone and you can locate a mate~
Reply 6
GOOOOO
people you know will be there, so what's the harm in telling them to meet you at the bar?

Either that or bug people into going with you!
Why don't you meet the others beforehand?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending