The Student Room Group

Stupid mother

I have a mum who is just well, a prude. She is not religious or anything like that, so it's not like that's the reason. She was also sleeping with guys when she was younger than me too, so I don't know what her problem is.

She insists on doing the washing (she thinks anyone else will do the machine) and makes comments about the underwear I wear, acting like it's outrageous to wear thongs or whatever. She also decided to clean my room when I wasn't here, and found a vibrator.....:s-smilie:.....she was apparently "shocked" and showed my dad! :eek:

I'M 19 FOR GODS SAKE!
Reply 1
Move out?
Remember who came out whos vagina?
Reply 3
So what's your point exactly?
Reply 4
She had to push you out of her vagina, show some appreciation.
Original post by Anonymous

I have a mum who is just well, a prude. She is not religious or anything like that, so it's not like that's the reason. She was also sleeping with guys when she was younger than me too, so I don't know what her problem is.

She insists on doing the washing (she thinks anyone else will do the machine) and makes comments about the underwear I wear, acting like it's outrageous to wear thongs or whatever. She also decided to clean my room when I wasn't here, and found a vibrator.....:s-smilie:.....she was apparently "shocked" and showed my dad! :eek:

I'M 19 FOR GODS SAKE!

buy a lock and lock your door. Hide things better, or just move out, Mum's do these things, so get used to it or leave is your only options tbh.
Reply 6
Original post by ikoghoo
Move out?

I would if I actually had money or a job that paid enough. Plus I'm going to uni in september and have to live at home so that's 3 more years :s-smilie:
Don't leave your vibrator out on display and don't walk around in your thong.
Reply 8
well someone's not getting any presents for Mother's Day..
Moral of the story, you're terrible at hiding things.
Reply 10

I'M 19 FOR GODS SAKE!

LOL
I would if I actually had money or a job that paid enough. Plus I'm going to uni in september and have to live at home so that's 3 more years :s-smilie:

You don't have to do anything. Move out if you're that bothered.
Buy one of those lockable boxes and store anything she'd disapprove of like condoms and vibrators in it? If she asks what it's for, say it's for valuable things in case someone breaks into your house?
Original post by angelbones

Original post by angelbones
Buy one of those lockable boxes and store anything she'd disapprove of like condoms and vibrators in it? If she asks what it's for, say it's for valuable things in case someone breaks into your house?

or call them tools of the trade :p:
Not gonna lie, i really laughed.
Reply 15
What colour was the vibrator?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending