The Student Room Group

Girls - does baldness put you off even if...

Scroll to see replies

Well some men look HOT bald. If he oozed sex appeal I'd make allowances.

I already date a guy with a receding hair line...
Baldness would not be a problem.
My hairs always short, so it wouldnt make a difference for me. Add that with a banging beard and I'm a chick magnet :tongue:imp:
Michael has a nose.
Original post by Neil_K
A balding guy with confidence and personality will have no problems getting women. There are tons of examples of men in society who have physical 'defects' such as baldness, grey hair, being short, being overweight, etc, who do phenomenally well with women. Don't let baldness stop you from approaching women!

If bald patches do knock your confidence, use Toppik or Nanogen Hair Fibres to cover it up, and nobody will even notice and you'll eliminate the issues that balding causes you.

Besides, when the lights are out and you've got your head down between the girl's legs, she's not going to give a **** if you're 'balding' etc

Oh dear at the last line. So crass! Who has sex with the lights out these days. I like to see what I'm doing in all honesty! Nah give me a man with a full mane that I can stroke and pull during sexytime. Yes! Yes! Yes!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 65
Bald + Black/Asian = good
Bald + White = not so good

If you're balding, please just shave your head.
Young bald guy would be strange...
Reply 67
Baldness doesn't put me off. It's pretty much unavoidable and not at all unattractive.

That being said, men who are balding but trying to cover it up are a total turn off. Just shave it off, lads.
I started balding at around 17, I have had a shaved head ever since but given my large frame it apparently suits me and I have never had a problem with the lasses
It truely does. Baldness is not an attractive trait IMO and therefore I wouldn't be sexually attracted to said person :colondollar:

I feel mean :frown:
Id rather they had no hair or a lot of hair as opposed to receding but where bald is concerned, i dont think Id be bothered. I live in hats and am always dyeing my hair stupid colours anyway so Im quite open to diversity. The amount I dye it, I will probably be bald myself soon anyway

It suits some people, just saying :dontknow: Ive never been in the situation where Ive been anywhere near the situation of a potential relationship with a bald man so I wouldnt know, but I have had a couple of crushes on a few bald men :mmm:
Original post by ChaoticSkills
My hairs always short, so it wouldnt make a difference for me. Add that with a banging beard and I'm a chick magnet :tongue:imp:

Wish my bread would hurry the **** up and get the finger out
Original post by sarahthegemini
It truely does. Baldness is not an attractive trait IMO and therefore I wouldn't be sexually attracted to said person :colondollar:

I feel mean :frown:

You ****ing well should. :colonhash:
Lol at all the girls getting negs for showing their opinion, I'm sure there's lot of girls that love a bald guy.
Reply 74
Id hate to lose my hair from balding or a receding hairline

Although once im happy with ze facial hair im shaving my hair all off.
I know he is not bald, but it's close enough.

It obviously depends on the guy, on how well he can pull it off and on the girl, she might be into long hair or she might not have a preference.
Reply 76
Original post by darkxangel
I know he is not bald, but it's close enough.

That's close enough? :eek:

I was born with a pretty similar hairline myself. I've never had a problem with a receding hairline as such, but if that's "close enough" I have to say I find that bit ridiculous.

I was 4/7 when these two were taken and yes they aren't great quality pictures, but you can still see the hairline:

Spoiler

I suppose I fall under the close enough category as well then?
Original post by Wallam
That's close enough? :eek:

I was born with a pretty similar hairline myself. I've never had a problem with a receding hairline as such, but if that's "close enough" I have to say I find that bit ridiculous.

I was 4/7 when these two were taken and yes they aren't great quality pictures, but you can still see the hairline:

Spoiler

I suppose I fall under the close enough category as well then?

I didn't actually mean the hairline, i was referring to the closely cropped "bad" hair cut (doesn't suit him at all, but he's hot nevertheless), I didn't mean that the guy was bald, sorry :colondollar:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Hmm, I really dont know.

I personally don't like bald guy, as in like NO HAIR. But I do find a nearly-bald ones attractive. :P

I dont mind being friend and hang out with him. I just dont find it sexually attractive thats all. :smile:

Are you naturally bald or is it just you cut all your hair off?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by darkxangel
I didn't actually mean the hairline, i was referring to the closely cropped "bad" hair cut (doesn't suit him at all, but he's hot nevertheless), I didn't mean that the guy was bald, sorry :colondollar:.

Ah right, now my hair panic is over....

Just joking.

OP: Quite honestly I never got why people cared so much, there's really not much you can do about height, hair, etc. So why waste time worrying about it? Seriously the best thing you can do is just forget about it and go out and enjoy yourself, someone will turn up as a result.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending