The Student Room Group

Not enjoying sex..? (male)

I'm a male, early 20s.. Have never really gotten much out of sex. when I'm with a lady I like making her happy but I can't orgasm for some reason, and as a result I'm beginning to take the attitude that it's not worth the effort..?

have tried different positions etc, it's been this way with a few different women over the last few years. thought at first I may have just been nervous but I don't feel nervous any more, I just feel a bit cheated really.

have any blokes had this problem and managed to overcome it? (no pun intended!)
Reply 1
prone masturbator?
Reply 2
Maybe your just.. batting for the other team? but don't know it yet?
Original post by dmz
prone masturbator?

can you explain further?
Reply 4
Original post by dmz
prone masturbator?

I probably do more than most blokes, twice a day maybe.. lol it's kinda bad I guess, but I didn't think it was *that* bad..?

Original post by Tommyjw
Maybe your just.. batting for the other team? but don't know it yet?

I considered this a few years ago but i just don't get it up over blokes, i did try and it just wasn't happening
Reply 5
Original post by bloomblaze
can you explain further?

Traumatic Masturbation Syndrome, think it's more to do with getting hard than enjoying sex tbh, maybe OP is gay or asexual, but i've realised sex is sometimes better selfish
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I probably do more than most blokes, twice a day maybe.. lol it's kinda bad I guess, but I didn't think it was *that* bad..?

I considered this a few years ago but i just don't get it up over blokes, i did try and it just wasn't happening

I don't mean too much masturbating, i mean do you hump your bed and ****?
Reply 7
stop jacking off so much, then if you still physically can't orgasm you may need to see a doctor because that **** ain't normal.
Reply 8
You're doing it wrong.
Reply 9
unlucky... 2 times a day is excessive for someone claiming to have an existing sex life..
i have the same problem... though i have managed to cum a few times, but the concentration required kinda ruined it for me tbh

its because of over-frequent ****ing

the only known remedy it to leave it alone completely for 4 weeks, then when masturbation is resumed, be gentler than before... of course sex can be as rough as you like, but the point is to allow your penis to regain the level of sensitivity where sex feels better than your own hand (and for it to remain like that)

i've never succeeded in leaving myself alone for 4 weeks :ninja:
Maybe you've got a small one and your gf has a bucket :s-smilie: I don't know mate...
Are you on any medication?
Reply 13
How excited do you feel before sex really? If you are super-horny and can't wait to be inside her, (assuming you're a good fit), doesn't it feel good? Is it the entire experience that is disappointing or just the penetration? If it was with one girl, I'd understand, but several...
Have you ever...thought about men?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending