The Student Room Group

Guys, if you approach a girl...

outside one of your tutorials (classes) and hold a lengthy conversation with her, then once inside the class, frequently glance at her and outright stare when you think she doesn't notice despite the fact that you're in a different group and should be focusing on your own work... Would you generally do this because you're slightly at all interested (romantically/sexually) in her or just because you're being friendly? Would you find it strange if she approached you the next time you see each other?

If you can't tell, I'm very much a n00b. :ashamed2: I'm also sure I'm reading way too much into this but I'm very attracted to him and I figure guys must get nervous approaching girls too so wouldn't do so for no reason.

Input appreciated!
Reply 1
I don't really like approaching girls who I've never spoken to. I meet them through friends instead.

I would love a girl to approach me and I normally look at the fitties in my classes and lectures, staring at them more often than I should. I can't help myself.
ITT he likes you.
In fact, I'd be he'd like to pork you a little.
id say the signs are good.

Ask him out
Reply 4
He will **** you if you spread your legs.
And also he likes you.
Reply 5
Sorry to be blunt but he wants to bang you like a beast.
Reply 6
He really doesn't like you and might have a grudge against you
He wants to make babies with you, go speak to him
Reply 8
Thanks to everyone who replied. Still not too sure because we had two classes together today and despite my best efforts to smile/catch his attention, he'd just sort of raise his eyebrows at me and then sit as far away as possible. Then again, they were rather large lectures. Guess I'll just wait until our tute on Fri.
Reply 9
Original post by jetsetgirl
Thanks to everyone who replied. Still not too sure because we had two classes together today and despite my best efforts to smile/catch his attention, he'd just sort of raise his eyebrows at me and then sit as far away as possible. Then again, they were rather large lectures. Guess I'll just wait until our tute on Fri.

It does sound like he likes you, a raise of eyebrows is still an indication that he received and replied to the attention you gave him.
if i like a girl, i will follow them around until they capitulate or until i am arrested. frequently, the latter occurs, but every once in a while.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending