The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
You hit the jackpot with this one matey.
Reply 41
Hate to piss in your cornflakes but........
You can't get pregnant via anal sex :no:

I was shocked when I discovered this too. :yes:
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
Why would she say that you don't need to use a condom? If she's on the pill then there's no chance of her getting pregnant, obviously. But unless you've both been tested for STI/Ds & so are both 100% certain that neither of you have any STI/Ds then you should use a condom.

Even though I think it's rare, people can be born with certain STI/Ds which is why a condom should be used even if both partners are virgins & the girl is on the pill.
Reply 42
Why would she say that you don't need to use a condom? If she's on the pill then there's no chance of her getting pregnant, obviously. But unless you've both been tested for STI/Ds & so are both 100% certain that neither of you have any STI/Ds then you should use a condom.

Even though I think it's rare, people can be born with certain STI/Ds which is why a condom should be used even if both partners are virgins & the girl is on the pill.

A baby doesn't come out of your arse. :poo: does.
Reply 43

are you serious??
You don't need to use a condom... ever stuck your cock in a chocolate fountain before?
Using a condom for anal isn't to protect against pregnancy.. it's more because of the very unhygenic and full of bacteria place you're about to venture!
little word of warning: two of my girl friends (separate people/places/occasions) projectile pooped when they first tried anal... apparently the respective boyfriends weren't impressed!!!
Reply 47
If ur scared I can always loosen her up first just tell me time and place :wink:
Original post by petitflam
are you serious??

Ok so I was wrong about the whole being able to get pregnant part, I was thinking that I was wrong when I wrote it but...meh. But that's 5 people now who have told me I was wrong, which I accept, but please please please people if you're going to read my post & comment on it then be a sport & read the other people's comments as well, I don't need 5 people telling me the same thing!

I am right about the other part though so all I'm saying is the guy should definately wear a condom, unless they both know 100% that they don't have any STI/Ds.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 49
Actually it is possible to get pregnant from anal sex, there can be um..... leakage which could make it's way to the vagina.
Reply 50
Ok so I was wrong about the whole being able to get pregnant part, I was thinking that I was wrong when I wrote it but...meh. But that's 5 people now who have told me I was wrong, which I accept, but please please please people if you're going to read my post & comment on it then be a sport & read the other people's comments as well, I don't need 5 people telling me the same thing!

I am right about the other part though so all I'm saying is the guy should definately wear a condom, unless they both know 100% that they don't have any STI/Ds.

by just looking at your profile picture we can tell you get little action
Reply 51
Original post by underthesky
Using a condom for anal isn't to protect against pregnancy.. it's more because of the very unhygenic and full of bacteria place you're about to venture!

A good covering of lube is more than sufficient.

Original post by midnightmushrooms
little word of warning: two of my girl friends (separate people/places/occasions) projectile pooped when they first tried anal... apparently the respective boyfriends weren't impressed!!!

Your friends are either liars or have some serious health and hygiene issues.

Most couples do know that for 100%. So your point is moot.

Original post by Vib-Rib
Actually it is possible to get pregnant from anal sex, there can be um..... leakage which could make it's way to the vagina.

Yes, in the same way you can get pregnant from a toilet seat :rolleyes:
Reply 52
I remember breaking my girlfriend in over a few weeks.

First a finger or 2, then lots of face cream whilst slipping it in - she must do all the movement until she is comfortable with you doing it or it can hurt her.

Just sit back and relax, or better still finger her slowly.

Some girls love it - last girlfriend prefered it to regular sex.

For guys it feels great, you can definitely see the appeal of turning gay - you get to **** off with a reach around while shagging.
Original post by 2pasda
by just looking at your profile picture we can tell you get little action

1, that's impossible to judge just by my looks alone. Just because I'm not the prettiest girl in the world doesn't mean I'm not capable of getting any.

And 2, why are you hating on me? I'm still right, he should use a condom, like most other people have advised. So why are you singling me out? Troll :eek:.
Original post by py0alb
A good covering of lube is more than sufficient.

Lube would be sufficient for making it less painful and easier, but condoms aren't just for making the ride smoother! Even if both partners do not have any STI's there is still a whoooole load of bacteria that only a condom will protect against.
Reply 55
Original post by underthesky
Lube would be sufficient for making it less painful and easier, but condoms aren't just for making the ride smoother! Even if both partners do not have any STI's there is still a whoooole load of bacteria that only a condom will protect against.

I also have bacteria on my hands. Should I not masturbate without a condom on? :rolleyes:
Have you thought that perhaps when the time comes, she tie you up, flip on your front, put on a strap on and scr*w you? Worth a thought.

Remember to rim & felch. Delicious.
Original post by mehhh.....hi.
What sort of weird sex education did you have? You can't get pregnant from anal sex...

Why did this get so many negs, are babies coming out of bumholes now or something.
Reply 58
You sure she said she wanted you to have anal sex with her and not the opposite?
Strap-ons hurt
Original post by py0alb
I also have bacteria on my hands. Should I not masturbate without a condom on? :rolleyes:

If you've been wiping your arse with your hands then yes! Orrrrr wash your hands! :smile:

Unfortunaly the anal canal is slightly harder to clean.

Latest

Trending

Trending