The Student Room Group

Cheating partner

So i've just found out my girlfriend(well not anymore) is cheating on me, 99% sure of it. We've been together for almost 2 years now and needless to say I am raging?

What is the best course of action? To confront her or just delete her from my life?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cut her out your life
cheat on her
Obviously confront her, let your feelings/anger be heard and then cut her out of your life.
Reply 4
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Obviously confront her, let your feelings/anger be heard and then cut her out of your life.

sad thing is, i realised things were a bit rocky, so sent her some flowers to her work today, should be getting them about now. And now i find out this. Think i'm going to wait and see how she plays it out.
Reply 5
Confront her.

There is nothing worse than a guy who jumps to conclusions and makes decisions with a hot head.

Whilst you are 99% sure, 1% still indicates that you may be wrong. Even if you are not, you deserve an explanation from her.

If you don't mind me asking - how did you find out?
I'd confront her, see what she has to say for herself .
You deserve to know why
Reply 7
Original post by DeepStar
Confront her.

There is nothing worse than a guy who jumps to conclusions and makes decisions with a hot head.

Whilst you are 99% sure, 1% still indicates that you may be wrong. Even if you are not, you deserve an explanation from her.

If you don't mind me asking - how did you find out?

She was away from work, so I've been using skype to call her. I couldn't get on my skype because i forgot my password, anyway she gave me her password so i could use hers to ring her. Anyway I left it logged in by accident and this morning a notification popped up to someone she was working with abroad.

I think these sent sms's are conclusive enough ...

--- Hello sexy...are you asleep?
----By the way my UK mobile is +*****. Thinking about you xx
----where have you gone?
---ok I'm back xxx
cheat, confront, cut.
Reply 9
Ask her for one last bang. Then get rid.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
She was away from work, so I've been using skype to call her. I couldn't get on my skype because i forgot my password, anyway she gave me her password so i could use hers to ring her. Anyway I left it logged in by accident and this morning a notification popped up to someone she was working with abroad.

I think these sent sms's are conclusive enough ...

--- Hello sexy...are you asleep?
----By the way my UK mobile is +*****. Thinking about you xx
----where have you gone?
---ok I'm back xxx

Is there an evidence in the skype past messages of her responding to those messages in a similar manner?

I have guy friends who are very friendly like but they are gay! If anyone read the messages from them, they would think I am was cheating on my boyfriend but I'm not - its just the way our friendship is.

I can see your point though. I still think you should confront her about it. If nothing more, after 2 years you deserve a decent explanation.
Reply 11
Just break up with her.
Reply 12
Original post by DeepStar
Is there an evidence in the skype past messages of her responding to those messages in a similar manner?

I have guy friends who are very friendly like but they are gay! If anyone read the messages from them, they would think I am was cheating on my boyfriend but I'm not - its just the way our friendship is.

I can see your point though. I still think you should confront her about it. If nothing more, after 2 years you deserve a decent explanation.

Yes, I see what you're saying but those are messages she sent.
Reply 13
confront her u deserve to know the truth :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, I see what you're saying but those are messages she sent.

Is she generally that flirty?

Apologies if it seems like I'm defending her - I'm not. I have had to teach someone very close to me, the hard way to stop jumping to conclusions and making decisions in rage.

Anyway, still confront her. You deserve to hear the truth from her.

I hope you are ok :smile:
Confront & cut her out of your life.
Reply 16
In skype, if you log in on multiple machines on one account, things you send to someone from one machine turn up in convos on other machines that account is logged on. OP is saying that he read messages that SHE was sending RECENTLY to SOMEONE ELSE, and he could see them because he was still logged in on her account.
Break up with her. Leopards don't really change their spots when it comes to cheating.
Talk to her first. Although you are 99% sure and you have seen messages she sent via skype it does not necessarily mean she's cheating.

If she is cheating, cut you losses and find someone who is worth your time.
Reply 19
I would probably want to know why.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending