The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Normandy114

I get a grand total of two day's study leave due to how my school now structures study leave, it sucks. :frown:

Awh :/ I think I have about 6 days. Biology Module 1 is my first exam, as we did no modules. I'm lucky in that I only have 1 exam after May half term so I can completely forget about that exam for now.
Original post by Normandy114
I emailed a consultant at a local hospital and he said yes. For me I've rules out BMAT, Scottish, Irish, and GCSE Nazi universities. :s-smilie:

Lucky :eek: I wrote to 4 different GP surgeries and none of them could take me on.

Same here! But I'm still working on compiling a list of GCSE Nazis. So far, only Oxford and Birmingham.
Original post by Stegosaurus
So what do you do during the days when you have to be in? Revision classes?

Basically, the teachers will just let us revise what we want in the lessons, or they will teach to us what we need to learn.
Original post by Rocketeeer
what are your 4 choices ppl? :P

Depends on my Ukcat and ums marks at the end of AS but four from:
Cambridge, Barts, Newcastle, Birmingham, Bristol and Peninsula.
Yours?
i don't think there is need to concentrate on UKCAT for now. Concentrate on your AS exams then when they end (mine end around end of may) start working towards UKCAT. You don't really have to take it till late summer so there is plenty of time after exams.
Reply 585
Anyone here thinking about applying to UCL? :ahee:
Reply 586
Got my biology AQA EMPA this week, spent the day revising/looking at past papers/learning How science works questions.

But the questions they ask in their EMPA can be so ridiculous, and badly phrased.
I'm sorry, I looked at a BMAT paper and didn't think it looked difficult at all... I did a practise paper 2 from a book I've got and got full marks in less than the half hour offered. :s-smilie: I suppose paper 1 is harder, bt ti's nothing that can't be studied for surely?
Original post by Harbour Seal
I'm sorry, I looked at a BMAT paper and didn't think it looked difficult at all... I did a practise paper 2 from a book I've got and got full marks in less than the half hour offered. :s-smilie: I suppose paper 1 is harder, bt ti's nothing that can't be studied for surely?

Just realised it's 10 minutes for paper 2... Eeep!
Reply 589

Check you out :pierre:

What kinds of stuff was it on? GCSE science?
Reply 590

It will be the hardest exam you have ever sat in your entire life - you have less than 60 seconds per question, ish.
Original post by Beska
It will be the hardest exam you have ever sat in your entire life - you have less than 60 seconds per question, ish.

None of the universities I am applying to require it.

Or, more precisely, none of them will accept me in any case. :wink:
Reply 592
apply to USA
Original post by bhamsh
apply to USA

Say what, now?
Original post by Beska

Actually, would the gamsat test not be much harder the bmat. The bmat test looks easy in comparison to the gamsat, which is probably the hardest medical school entry test in the uk.
Reply 595
Original post by firestar101
Actually, would the gamsat test not be much harder the bmat. The bmat test looks easy in comparison to the gamsat, which is probably the hardest medical school entry test in the uk.

He's not a graduate so he wouldn't sit the GAMSAT. :p:
Original post by Beska
She's not a graduate so he wouldn't sit the GAMSAT. :p:

Come on, keep up!
Reply 597
Come on, keep up!

No gender tag!! :o:
Original post by Beska
No gender tag!! :o:

I e-mailed you the other day as Rebecca you silly billy!

Honestly. Boys.

(PS I thought Renal was a girl, even with the gender tag)
Reply 599
I e-mailed you the other day as Rebecca you silly billy!

Honestly. Boys.

(PS I thought Renal was a girl, even with the gender tag)

Yeh I know but I forgot. :o:

Latest

Trending

Trending