The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's ex was a beautiful sex vixen!! :(

I hope some of you can slap some reason into me, I feel like I'm going insane.

First of all, I'm 20 and my current boyfriend is my first relationship (I know, I know, late bloomer). Things are going really well but at the back of my mind there's always been horrible thoughts bubbling about how I'm so much more sexually inexperienced than he is (he hasn't had that many, but more than zero!), and because he's the first person I've done regular sexual stuff with, I'm rubbish and don't know what I'm doing. I've read various tips and advice and I think I'm slowly improving...I told him frankly what I felt and he couldn't have been more reassuring and lovely, he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore.

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs and blowjobs are my main insecurity because I've always felt hopeless at them :frown: So now I keep imagining how she was so much better at them than me and the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry. I feel so inadequate.

(Additional info: He told me he's been cheated on twice and I'm sure she was one of them, he only dated her for a few months).

I just need someone else's perspective on this. I know I'm being incredibly insecure and it's a massive turn-off, that's why I could never tell him all this. She just keeps haunting me in my mind. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlPacinoIsLush

First of all, I'm 20 and my current boyfriend is my first relationship (I know, I know, late bloomer). Things are going really well but at the back of my mind there's always been horrible thoughts bubbling about how I'm so much more sexually inexperienced than he is (he hasn't had that many, but more than zero!), and because he's the first person I've done regular sexual stuff with, I'm rubbish and don't know what I'm doing. I've read various tips and advice and I think I'm slowly improving...I told him frankly what I felt and he couldn't have been more reassuring and lovely, he told me I don't understand how much he cares about me and that it's a good thing I'm inexperienced as that means I'm not a whore.

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs and blowjobs are my main insecurity because I've always felt hopeless at them :frown: So now I keep imagining how she was so much better at them than me and the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry. I feel so inadequate.

(Additional info: He told me he's been cheated on twice and I'm sure she was one of them, he only dated her for a few months).

I just need someone else's perspective on this. I know I'm being incredibly insecure and it's a massive turn-off, that's why I could never tell him all this. She just keeps haunting me in my mind. :frown:

So what?

At least he's with you now. And that's all that matters.
Reply 2
I think you're going a bit OTT
Reply 3
I'm sure you're just as gorgeous as his ex is, otherwise he wouldn't be with you now.. (not sayin' you dont have a good personality).. Reassure yourself of this
Reply 4
I'm sure your boyfriend isn't expecting you to be amazing in bed straight away!and like you said you're improving :smile:
plus just because she has a pierced Tongue doesn't mean she gives good head at all :smile: so stop worrying!
Reply 5
Original post by im so academic
So what?

The question didn't ask for the opinion of someone with a name like 'i'm so academic.' But yes, nice helpful, generic answer nonetheless
You're obviously doing something right or your bf wouldn't want to be with you in the first place. Don't worry about the other girl and if she cheated on him, she's probably not a good person anyway. He'd much rather be with someone like you who clearly wouldn't go sleeping around, given that you worry about your sexual abilities with someone that you profess to love.
Reply 7
It doesn't matter how fit his ex was he is with you sounds really nice so stop worrying about comparing yourself.
'AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!! This reinforces my insecurities tenfold because I know girls only get tongue piercings to give better blowjobs '

did not know this...:holmes:
Reply 9
Original post by im so academic
So what?

As annoying as she is im so academic has a point, he's with you now so chill out :smile:
Whatever she was, to him you're better, otherwise he'd be there instead.
Reply 11
If he still wanted her, he wouldn't be with you.
So what if she has double tongue piercing? If you don't have any like that, I'd respect you tbh.
Be grateful he's with you right now. He probably realise that he likes decent girls.
Your his sex vixen now
Reply 14
the many many orgasms he must have had from them, and it makes me want to cry.

Are you also jealous of his right hand?
Reply 15

However, the other day I was on facebook and came across his ex's and she is STUNNING, beautiful face, has bigger boobs than me, is an Ann Summer's rep AND this is the worst thing...she has a double tongue piercing!!

Link? :wink:
Reply 16

Big deal, he dated someone who is very atractive, doesn't mean anything. The whole package is the most important, someone who is physically attractive can seem distinctive average if she has a crap/no personality. He obviously likes you, which is why he wants to be with you, dont worry
And I thought beastiality was illegal.
What, DO ALL GIRLS ACTUALLY GET THEIR TONGUE'S PIERCED TO GIVE BETTER HEAD? Or is that just a misconception?
Pierce your tongue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending