The Student Room Group

Feelings for someone I shouldn't have

On Saturday I was in a night club and got talking to this girl I use to have a massive crush on at school, she lost her friends so we got talking and had dance, cuddle and held hands. The only thing is that she has two kids and is engaged. I just don't know what to do. I inboxed her on Facebook if she got home okay and she inboxed me backing saying she found her friends and they got a taxi home. She also told me that her Fiancée doesn't have sex with her and no wants her because she had two kids. I just don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about her

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do the right thing: Man up and put your willy in her.
Reply 2
Why's that wrong? :s-smilie:
Reply 3
If she's sharing her sexual frustration with you, and the kids don't bother you, then make your move!
Reply 4
Well, I would suggest if you like her to tell her so. However, if she is engaged she needs to call it off as its not morally right. Always think what about if it happened to you? Have some respect for him and lay the law down to her.
Reply 5
If you wanna start payin' for her kids, then bone her
Reply 6
Oh really
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TwoZootsPlz
rite then u mugs lets fackin av it !

Haha, completely out of no ware.
Reply 8
Original post by vc94
If she's sharing her sexual frustration with you, and the kids don't bother you, then make your move!

Sounds like you think he's having a game of chess with a milf and some whiney kids.
Reply 9
Steer clear - really not worth the trouble. Besides which, how old are the kids? Don't mess them up.

Leave it to another bloke to tempt the slag away. If she's geniunely unhappy she'd break off the engagement.
Reply 10
Unless she lets you put it in the bum, abort the mission.
Original post by Aack
Sounds like you think he's having a game of chess with a milf and some whiney kids.

Unless he plans on going after the fiance, at which point he'll be having a game of chess with a queen and a couple of bishops.
Reply 12
Original post by Entangled
Unless he plans on going after the fiance, at which point he'll be having a game of chess with a queen and a couple of bishops.

Rep.
Eat the kids/ dig her deep.

what!? ah come on.. I am joking <_<
Reply 14
I don't know how go about it, but I really want something to happen
Reply 15
This is so weak.

When you put up a title like "Feelings for someone I shouldn't have," I'm expecting to read about you and your first cousin, at the very least. Some girl from school that has got knocked up twice - that's hardly forbidden love.

Luke and Leia, or don't waste my time.
Reply 16
why are most of these replies so absurd? is everything about sex and sticking it up the ass these days..
Reply 17
This genuine feelings. I wouldn't dare concider potenially splitting up A family if It wasn't
Love doesn't have a reason for things, does it?
Original post by Clip
This is so weak.

When you put up a title like "Feelings for someone I shouldn't have," I'm expecting to read about you and your first cousin, at the very least. Some girl from school that has got knocked up twice - that's hardly forbidden love.

Luke and Leia, or don't waste my time.

i too was looking forward to some incestuousness sob story. damn shame.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending