The Student Room Group

In bed with this girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NickR92
Are you that ******* shallow? Do you treat all girls like meat? Jesus. Didn't you not listen to what she said? SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP and YOU WANT FUN. You animal. You're ending up like one of those players, like playboy X from grand theft auto 4... so lonely and sad. Don't treat women like meat, treat them with respect.

He probably won't. He'll get to 21 or so and then realise that girls put out just as much (if not more so) than boys. Sad but true.
Reply 41
Original post by NickR92
A fair point. But some girls just like to dress like that, fit in with the crowd, doesn't mean they wanna have sex. I mean fine you get to 2nd base and that's it. It stops. You don't go effing and blinding at them just cuz they stop... Like when that woman at the bar stopped you. (I'm not saying you were effing and blinding btw). There are different types of women, those who like to have a drunken one night stand, those who just wanna have some fun without the sex but to actually make them selves feel good and those who are decent enough not to go out and actually have drunken one night stands.
Also, would you rather be the respectable guy and just drop of the lady to her home instead of taking advantage? You earn respect that way instead of buying it. And you'd rather do it when they KNOW that they really wanna have sex, capiche?
And plus, when you say women get pissed off when perverts stare, it's because A) they're the ones who aren't looking for a one night stand B) some chicks wanna have a one night stand but can't stand the 'perverts' who live on the streets but when inside, all the attention is on them from 'hot' looking guys, but really all they have is a ******* 2" cock. C) It's either A or B or the highway.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. :smile:

Thanks for the reply. In my personal opinion, I'm not fond of girls dressing slutty just to "fit in". If they know they won't like to be treated like meat, then they shouldn't dress slutty. End of.

I agree that the OP should have had more self-control and taken things more slowly. Also, he should have made sure the girl also want some fun before he tried to "get in there."

I know a lot of girls dress slutty to get attention from "hot guys" but you can't have your cake and eat it. If you dress slutty, you will have attention from not only the "hot guys" but also from the unattractive perverts. And that's the way it is. You can't blame the other men for looking at the revealed flesh, even though it wasn't necessarily intended for the perverts. It's like you now being angry because some stranger looked at your face. Your face is exposed and open to view to anybody, so the guy/girl has the right to look at your face if he wants to. It's his/her right.

But in general, your post was good. If you've got more points to discuss, reply back and I'll probably read it and reply ASAP or in the morning (if I've slept).
Reply 42
if shes told you she wants a relationship and doesnt sleep around you should respect what shes said and not start feeling her up!
Original post by ChopinNocturne
Was it just me that read that in a really innuendo-y way? :teehee:

OP, I would have thought it was reasonably obvious as she told you she wanted a relationship and not just fooling around and then you tried for the exact opposite...

i had a feeling someone would spot that.
Reply 44
Next time show her your penis, and see what happens next :biggrin:
Reply 45
Original post by Cable
Thanks for the reply. In my personal opinion, I'm not fond of girls dressing slutty just to "fit in". If they know they won't like to be treated like meat, then they shouldn't dress slutty. End of.

I agree that the OP should have had more self-control and taken things more slowly. Also, he should have made sure the girl also want some fun before he tried to "get in there."

I know a lot of girls dress slutty to get attention from "hot guys" but you can't have your cake and eat it. If you dress slutty, you will have attention from not only the "hot guys" but also from the unattractive perverts. And that's the way it is. You can't blame the other men for looking at the revealed flesh, even though it wasn't necessarily intended for the perverts. It's like you now being angry because some stranger looked at your face. Your face is exposed and open to view to anybody, so the guy/girl has the right to look at your face if he wants to. It's his/her right.

But in general, your post was good. If you've got more points to discuss, reply back and I'll probably read it and reply ASAP or in the morning (if I've slept).

Like I said, some people dress to feel good. Anyways, firstly what does OP mean?

Yeah, fair enough. It's always been that way and will remain the same. But to girls, guys on the streets who perv, it's like "ewww why is he staring that dirty bast***" It's a fact and it's like not cool for them.. catch my drift? It's shallow.
Yeah exactly, you stare at people's faces, that's pervertive right? But it's different when a guy is staring at chicks legs, ass or boobies. They feel insecure. But hey, there are different women out there with different opinions and some may just like the fact that EVERYONE is staring because it just goes to show that they're really tramps etc. Capiche?
Anyways, I'm off to lay in bed. I'm an insomniac (H). I'll check to see if you've replied tomorrow sometime. This world is cruel. But you just gotta go on.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by NickR92
Like I said, some people dress to feel good. Anyways, firstly what does OP mean?

Yeah, fair enough. It's always been that way and will remain the same. But to girls, guys on the streets who perv, it's like "ewww why is he staring that dirty bast***" It's a fact and it's like not cool for them.. catch my drift? It's shallow.
Yeah exactly, you stare at people's faces, that's pervertive right? But it's different when a guy is staring at chicks legs, ass or boobies. They feel insecure. But hey, there are different women out there with different opinions and some may just like the fact that EVERYONE is staring because it just goes to show that they're really tramps etc. Capiche?
Anyways, I'm off to lay in bed. I'm an insomniac (H). I'll check to see if you've replied tomorrow sometime. This world is cruel. But you just gotta go on.

OP means either original poster (person who started the thread) or original post (the first post by the original poster at the start of the thread). I was referring to OP as original poster.

Yep, the world is cruel. But you gotta keep fighting on, stand up for your principles and (hopefully good) morals and keep doing what's right. You seem to like using the word 'capiche' lol (i'm sure 'capiche' means something like 'understand' or ' you get what i mean'). Why do you like using that word?
You can't just go sticking people's hands on your junk and go "play with this", learn the rules.
Reply 48
Original post by Cable
OP means either original poster (person who started the thread) or original post (the first post by the original poster at the start of the thread). I was referring to OP as original poster.

Yep, the world is cruel. But you gotta keep fighting on, stand up for your principles and (hopefully good) morals and keep doing what's right. You seem to like using the word 'capiche' lol (i'm sure 'capiche' means something like 'understand' or ' you get what i mean'). Why do you like using that word?

Ohh right. Coolio, cheers for that!

Lol yup. You said it.
And yeah I do, I dunno, I just like to say it. It's awesome haha. And yeah, it does mean that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending