The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If I was a teacher and I caught pupils doing this I'd probably throw the book at them. I think I'd be pretty envious of the boy doing what I wish I was doing at that age.

I'd love to have had that sort of eventful time at school!
Original post by Angie varona
Just looked at your posts.WOW you seem to be a slag.And for some reason you think you're hot lol.Your ugly TBH.Not even average.The worst one on here yet.Sex in you home is fine but not in public places as thats dirty and not very considerate of the poeple around you.Its commonm decency.

And dont talk about double standards.I cant punch a women if they hit me first with out getting rushed.Ill still do it anyway but still.Men being players is on of the few things we have left after the feminists have had there way.

The more of your posts I read, the more certain I become that you are ********.
Reply 162
Just looked at your posts.WOW you seem to be a slag.And for some reason you think you're hot lol.Your ugly TBH.Not even average.The worst one on here yet.Sex in you home is fine but not in public places as thats dirty and not very considerate of the poeple around you.Its commonm decency.

And dont talk about double standards.I cant punch a women if they hit me first with out getting rushed.Ill still do it anyway but still.Men being players is on of the few things we have left after the feminists have had there way.

You, my friend, are what we would colloquially call a w*nker. Oh but you do have double standards, you seem to think that you can go around shagging everything that moves, and yet a girl who is promiscuous gets labelled a 'slag'. If a woman wants to be sexually liberal, she damn well can be, she can be a 'player' as much as you can. Then again, I doubt you can be at all with an attitude like that.
Reply 163
score
Reply 164
Original post by .Ali.
You, my friend, are what we would colloquially call a w*nker. Oh but you do have double standards, you seem to think that you can go around shagging everything that moves, and yet a girl who is promiscuous gets labelled a 'slag'. If a woman wants to be sexually liberal, she damn well can be, she can be a 'player' as much as you can. Then again, I doubt you can be at all with an attitude like that.

If a key can open any lock it is a master key. However a lock that can be opened by any key is a crappy lock.
Original post by .Ali.

^^^^^ What the above poster said.

A female can get sex alot easier then men.Thats a fact.
Reply 166
^^^^^ What the above poster said.

A female can get sex alot easier then men.Thats a fact.

Only disgusting chavvy men will go for anything though, and no one wants those other than vile chavvy girls.

A woman can be sucessful, educated, and classy and she can sleep with men of a similar calibre, and she should not be judged for it.
Reply 167
Original post by Manc990
If a key can open any lock it is a master key. However a lock that can be opened by any key is a crappy lock.

Stupidest thing I've ever heard to be honest.
Original post by Anonymous
Anon please, I know people on here.

As the title says, I got caught having sex with my partner during lunchtime in school.
Oh dear.

It was someone I know fairly well that walked in on us, and although I asked them not to tell anyone, I think they might ('cos they have a big mouth).

If this had happened at your school/college and you found out about it, would you tell other people or keep it to yourself?

LAD

harsh words there, harsh words.
Original post by lottie1992
harsh words there, harsh words.

had to be said though
had to be said though

telling it like it is
Original post by .Ali.

Not that I want to side with the person your arguing with but it isn't really double standards to be honest. Men have to work to get laid they have to go out there and talk with women (risk rejection?) because sitting on their backside won't get a man anywhere (in general)

Therefore when a guy has slept with a certain number of women it is impressive because we know that he had to put effort in. A woman as long as she looks decent can get sex pretty much anytime she wants so it's not really all that impressive, so different situations for the different sexes.

Besides at least in my experience it is women who call other women slags/sluts etc more than men do.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lottie1992
telling it like it is

damn straight
Original post by Manc990

Someone obviously doesn't have a master key.
Original post by Anonymous
Because I'm Anon here :smile:

Mate, I'm a girl!

slaaaaag
Reply 176
Original post by lechaton-x
Someone obviously doesn't have a master key.

I dont even have an alan key
Reply 177
Original post by lechaton-x
I aim to do this before I leave.

actually I fancy about having sex with the lecturer =)
Reply 178
Original post by canimakeit
Not that I want to side with the person your arguing with but it isn't really double standards to be honest. Men have to work to get laid they have to go out there and talk with women (risk rejection?) because sitting on their backside won't get a man anywhere (in general)

Therefore when a guy has slept with a certain number of women it is impressive because we know that he had to put effort in. A woman as long as she looks decent can get sex pretty much anytime she wants so it's not really all that impressive, so different situations for the different sexes.

Besides at least in my experience it is women who call other women slags/sluts etc more than men do.

It depends on your standards though. I'm not particularly promiscuous, but if I was, I would only go for the type of men I go for now (sophisticated, older, educated, ambitious - call me shallow if you want, I'm just being honest here! :tongue:), instead of any man who wants it. I know women who are promiscuous who do just that, and I wouldn't actually label any of them as 'slags' - just powerful, sexually liberal women.

I agree with the last part though, women are often so quick to judge other women, which is sad.
Reply 179
bribe the person who saw you

Latest

Trending

Trending