The Student Room Group

I like this girl.. but there is one big problem!

Well first of all this girl is in my year group but not in any of my classes! We are both 18.

Anyway rumours went round that I liked one of her friends... I did abit but never really asked her out or anything, but i could tell she didn't like me... but I really do like her friend ( we dont talk that much to each other).... But now she might feel very awrkward speaking to me and probably think that im on the rebound ( cuz her friend didnt like me).... so im really scared to talk to her...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well either grow some cojones or shut the **** up.
Just talk to her. The worst that could happen is that she hits you.
Original post by Anonymous
Well first of all this girl is in my year group but not in any of my classes! We are both 18.

Anyway rumours went round that I liked one of her friends... I did abit but never really asked her out or anything, but i could tell she didn't like me... but I really do like her friend ( we dont talk that much to each other).... But now she might feel very awrkward speaking to me and probably think that im on the rebound ( cuz her friend didnt like me).... so im really scared to talk to her...

hahaha "on the rebound".

Girls love confidence.

Just go and do it.
Reply 4
Just do it :smile:
You have nothing to lose :smile:
Ask her out.
Reply 6
The thing is that im scared on what her friends and other people might think tbh! Also should i give it around a couple of months.. ( yea she is going to the same uni as me and we are doing the same course.. Economics.. but her friend is also going to the same uni).
Reply 7
"One big problem"?

Is this a joke?
Reply 8
She might feel awkward about it ( cuz you liked her friend) but go for it as you have nothing to lose!
threesome???? :sexface:
man the **** up
Reply 11
What so should i just get to know her first ( for a couple of months) and then ask her out?
Reply 12
Why the **** do you care what other people think??? You're 18, not 14. Strap on a pair and do what you want, not what other people wantt
Reply 13
Thats a big problem?!....
Reply 14
But what happens if she doesnt like me or thinks im creepy... ( she doesnt know me that much - she only knows my name.. and that i used to fancy her friend!!)
Reply 15
Going to be honest, after reading the thread title I was expecting a massive life crisis with twists and risks..... a tad disaapointed with the content upon reading!

Anyway, grow a pair and talk to her.
Reply 16
Original post by DeepStar
Going to be honest, after reading the thread title I was expecting a massive life crisis with twists and risks..... a tad disaapointed with the content upon reading!

Anyway, grow a pair and talk to her.

Why are you dissapointed? is it a minor thing or something?
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Why are you dissapointed? is it a minor thing or something?

I think that you are scared of rejection :wink:
Reply 18
There's nothing like just going for it :smile:.
Reply 19
Her and her friends and some other people are gonna start making fun of me!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending