The Student Room Group

Been with Girlfriend for 7 months and no sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Journeyzap
My boyfriend waited for a year before having sex with me - though we did do quite a lot of other things prior to it...

Yh I was with my ex-bf for 6 months b4 we had sex and we started doing other things b4 that from like the 2 nd or 3rd month, which I think was actually a bit soon
Ugh, another self righteous virgin who thinks she is better than anyone else because she has self control. Get rid. NOW
Reply 22
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Ugh, another self righteous virgin who thinks she is better than anyone else because she has self control. Get rid. NOW

And you're fat.
Reply 23
Gutted?
Original post by Miza
And you're fat.

Atleast my pussy hasn't closed over from lack of sex.
Reply 25
Original post by FinalMH
Gutted?

Not gutted, I would just like to know peoples opinions on a lenght of time is acceptable or not acceptable in aq rship before sex is inevitable.

Haha I would prefer to try things out in the rship like. I like her a lot, but this means I will be willing to wait haha
Why do you care?
Just think, many Victorians had to wait years for sex with their partner.

A true man can go without, so be a man.
give her time she'll come around then you two shall have awesome sexy boom boom
Reply 28
Original post by Georgiablu
Lol at how his correction was wrong :tongue: what an idiot!
She won't even let u touch her boobs!?!?
I don't wanna sound like a slag or anything but a guy can touch mine even if we're not going out, maybe she isn't that into u, or is scared of getting pregnant or something :/ or is just put off the idea of sex in general

You don't want to sound like a slag, but you do.
Reply 29
She's a man! The only explanation.
Reply 30
Why did you put your girlfriend's name in brackets :confused:
Original post by IlexBlue
You don't want to sound like a slag, but you do.

Aww thanks :smile:
Wow I meant a guy who I liked or at least knew, I'm not some sort of prostitute plus I'm only 16 and I find it weird that his gf has only let him touch them once when I think that's quite odd for people who have been together for 7 months, sorry that I gave him my opinion.
Reply 33
Original post by IGetGully
Why did you put your girlfriend's name in brackets :confused:

No idea lol
Haha :tongue:
Not just talking to u, also to the people who r calling me a ****
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been with my girlfriend (Catherine) for 7 months and we haven't had sex yet. We are both virgins, we have discussed sex and all before and I am now finally ready to have sex within the relationship and when I told her that I was ready she told me how she wasn't ready yet and it could be over a year before she is properly ready. We haven't done anything sexual at all apart from one time at my school formal when I managed to get my hands up in her dressto feel her titties, apart from that, nada. I ain't got a problem with waiting, was just wondering for other opinions.

Ah dude, there's your problem. With a name like that, you've got to wait 8 MONTHS for sexy time...
Reply 37
@H.JJJ hahaha if only the problem was her name
Reply 38
As Avenue Q quite aptly put it:

"It sucks to be you"
Reply 39
Original post by SatanIsAwesome
Why do you care?
Just think, many Victorians had to wait years for sex with their partner.

A true man can go without, so be a man.

And many had mistresses and frequented brothels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending