The Student Room Group

Student Funding due on the 11th April (Tomorrow!) Will I get it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hothedgehog
Mine hasn't come in either and I'm with Natwest. To the OP - you've got £200 to spare, it will be in there in a few days so don't panic - it'll be fine!

Thanks for the heads up :smile: I know that I am probably in a better situation then some, but being in a foreign country has more expenses then being home back in the UK :cool: and that money is actually my rent money, which I am using and will be paying my rent late :eek:
Reply 21
Haha......The problem is its not my bank its a company, anyways il have to call them now and explain if i get charged as a result of this 'Banking error' i will not be happy x
You lucky ****ers, I dont get mine till the end of month lol
Reply 23
Original post by Petzy123
Haha......The problem is its not my bank its a company, anyways il have to call them now and explain if i get charged as a result of this 'Banking error' i will not be happy x

good luck :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by hasin_arshad
You lucky ****ers, I dont get mine till the end of month lol

wait till you dont get it :frown:
Original post by Neelam1982
wait till you dont get it :frown:

That could be the case lol but i am with student finance wales and they always coughed up the money on time:cool:
I'd forgotten completely that it was loan day until I read this.. then got excited.. and checked my bank, and nothing there :biggrin: So read the rest of the thread and saw all the stuff about lateness.. so I guess I shall have to wait until tomorrow haha.
Reply 27
Original post by Gemma :)!
I'd forgotten completely that it was loan day until I read this.. then got excited.. and checked my bank, and nothing there :biggrin: So read the rest of the thread and saw all the stuff about lateness.. so I guess I shall have to wait until tomorrow haha.

Apart from all that, im interested in your slimming efforts.... I could do with a bit (a lot!) of that! more info puh-leeeze ! :smile:
Apart from all that, im interested in your slimming efforts.... I could do with a bit (a lot!) of that! more info puh-leeeze ! :smile:

Haha I've just literally cut down and started exercising, no miracle advice I'm afraid, just hard work :frown: Plus I'm quite large and it's easier for larger to people to lose weight coz we burn more calories when we run :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Gemma :)!
Haha I've just literally cut down and started exercising, no miracle advice I'm afraid, just hard work :frown: Plus I'm quite large and it's easier for larger to people to lose weight coz we burn more calories when we run :biggrin:

loooool..... if it was true that larger people lost weight fast, I dont think America would have an obesity problem! I wish it were true :smile:) I thought you were gonna say Liposuction or sommat.... but my main issue is the 'spare tire'..... rest I can live with :smile:
loooool..... if it was true that larger people lost weight fast, I dont think America would have an obesity problem! I wish it were true :smile:) I thought you were gonna say Liposuction or sommat.... but my main issue is the 'spare tire'..... rest I can live with :smile:

Sorry I meant larger people burn more calories by doing the same exercise as a lighter person.. as it takes more effort to do the same work :biggrin: I didn't mean it was easier as such, I certainly know it's anything but easy haha it's driving me mad!
Reply 31
Original post by hothedgehog
Mine hasn't come in either and I'm with Natwest. To the OP - you've got £200 to spare, it will be in there in a few days so don't panic - it'll be fine!

Few days??? i was told in the morning
Original post by Petzy123
Few days??? i was told in the morning

Well, I can't see into the future so I was erring on the side of safety rather than over enthusiasm!
Reply 33
Its in .....YAY :smile:
hey guys on topic just a simple question, enlighten me plz: I am EU national and I have applied for student loan (maintenance loan). I have not applied yet for tuition fee loan. Should I apply for both in the same application (online) or the tuition fee loan should be separated (which is on paper forms i guess)??
Reply 35
Original post by dumbfoundead
hey guys on topic just a simple question, enlighten me plz: I am EU national and I have applied for student loan (maintenance loan). I have not applied yet for tuition fee loan. Should I apply for both in the same application (online) or the tuition fee loan should be separated (which is on paper forms i guess)??

If you are an EU national then you are not entitled to a maintenance loan. Only a tuition fee loan.
Reply 36
Hello everyone, new here,

My loan was due to be paid on Monday 11th.
The status changed to submitted on Friday afternoon, after been left at the "Prepared" status for ages.
I'm with the Royal Bank of Scotland and I still have not recieved a payment yet! anyone elae still waiting??? i know some of you got yours yesterday so I'm getting a bit worried now as I've completely run out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending