The Student Room Group

Boyfriend spending all his time with his mate

My boyfriend was meant to come and see me, but said he wanted to stay home and hang out with his mate and his mates gf instead. He keeps telling me about how much fun the 3 of them are having and it's making me feel jealous :frown: I know it's silly, but I keep thinking about them all having dinner together and having fun and I'm just stuck at home being bored and lonely :/

What shall I do to forget about it?

Scroll to see replies

Tell him how you feel!
Tell him he'll get sex.
Reply 3
Masturbate furiously?
Reply 4
The above three in rapid succession?

"I miss you, can you come see me instead of seeing your mates all the time? You'll get sex... Oh, and I'm masturbating furiously... :wink: "

That'll get his attention.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
He sounds like a massive dick for making you feel left out and like you're not worth his time.

Tell him you don't care, your off to see your mates also because they're much more fun and a better laugh than he is.
Reply 6
Give him the same kind of treatment when he's feeling lonely
Reply 7
why don't you go and join them? Why is he rubbing it in?
Reply 8
Pretend that you're not bothered and go out with friends or watch a film.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend was meant to come and see me, but said he wanted to stay home and hang out with his mate and his mates gf instead. He keeps telling me about how much fun the 3 of them are having and it's making me feel jealous :frown: I know it's silly, but I keep thinking about them all having dinner together and having fun and I'm just stuck at home being bored and lonely :/

What shall I do to forget about it?

Is this your boyfriend?

They're probably having a threesome.

Either that, or he's with neither of them and shagging someone else.

Jus sayin.
To me, it seems problematic that his mate is happy to have his gf there when your bf is choosing to exclude you...

I'd definitely say talk to him - maybe the relationship needs re-evaluating.
Reply 12
Tell him, not us!
Reply 13
talk to him. he is sure to understand :smile:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Is this your boyfriend?

hahahahaha :lol:, cant wait for it today :wink:
Come to me and I won't leave you lonely,ever.
OP he probably prefers FMM than the casual sex.

/LOL thread
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LittleRed
To me, it seems problematic that his mate is happy to have his gf there when your bf is choosing to exclude you...

I'd definitely say talk to him - maybe the relationship needs re-evaluating.

I appreciate that sometimes people need to ask questions in this forum in order to obtain supportive and reassuring advice (plus some funny answers) but seriously, how can you answer like this when you dont have all the information? You don't know the background so how can you give a helpful answer?

Equally, if the OP actually wants helpful info then you need to provide more background (unless you just want random internet warriors to just agree with you which wont solve anyting long term...

Edit: its the first line of LittleRed's answer I am refering to
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by rex.t.zephron
I appreciate that sometimes people need to ask questions in this forum in order to obtain supportive and reassuring advice (plus some funny answers) but seriously, how can you answer like this when you dont have all the information? You don't know the background so how can you give a helpful answer?

Equally, if the OP actually wants helpful info then you need to provide more background (unless you just want random internet warriors to just agree with you which wont solve anyting long term...

Edit: its the first line of LittleRed's answer I am refering to

This is why my answer was so short. Because I don't have all the information, so I am answering as best as I can. The OP is looking for advice, and an outsider's view on the situation. That is what I have given, or at least tried to provide. You may also notice my choice of the word seems; from what the OP has said, that seems to be a worrying issue, that I think many would find a little odd and hard to cope with, which is what the OP has expressed.

My commenting on it was hopefully a way to confirm that she is not alone in having such suspicions, as I think a lot of people worry that the problems they raise are just fragments of paranoia, which could perhaps be irrational. There is a chance that she has nothing to worry about, but I can see why she is worrying and feeling left out. Support and sympathy can also be helpful when you're worried about something, I find.
Original post by LittleRed
This is why my answer was so short. Because I don't have all the information, so I am answering as best as I can. The OP is looking for advice, and an outsider's view on the situation. That is what I have given, or at least tried to provide. You may also notice my choice of the word seems; from what the OP has said, that seems to be a worrying issue, that I think many would find a little odd and hard to cope with, which is what the OP has expressed.

My commenting on it was hopefully a way to confirm that she is not alone in having such suspicions, as I think a lot of people worry that the problems they raise are just fragments of paranoia, which could perhaps be irrational. There is a chance that she has nothing to worry about, but I can see why she is worrying and feeling left out. Support and sympathy can also be helpful when you're worried about something, I find.

fair play
Original post by leelou905
He sounds like a massive dick for making you feel left out and like you're not worth his time.

Tell him you don't care, your off to see your mates also because they're much more fun and a better laugh than he is.

Possesive, much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending