The Student Room Group

my bf of 5 months said his ex is most prettiest girl and prettier than me

Scroll to see replies

You asked him which ex-girlfriend was most attractive (a group which you were not included in at the time) and got offended when he answered you?
Reply 41
i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.

lmao
Reply 42
Original post by penguin-

Didn't read your post, sorry

By posting this thread, it suggests that you know your bf shouldn't be saying things like that

In simple terms, if you're not happy, then call it off. You don't have to be with him

yeah there are still some feelings left though.. and its my first long relationship
I think that was worst to do to ruin something. imagine if he sais that infront of me , I wonder what he is doing when Im not there..
Reply 43
So you're gonna split up because you're not the most attractive person in the world? get a grip ****ing hell
Reply 44
Surely a troll.
Reply 45
Original post by emmmmm
yeah there are still some feelings left though.. and its my first long relationship
I think that was worst to do to ruin something. imagine if he sais that infront of me , I wonder what he is doing when Im not there..

If you don't trust him, it will be difficult to make it work, many people could tell you this (don't mean to sound blunt, btw.) Honestly, if you end it it will obviously be difficult at first but after a little while you'll probably realise you did the right thing
At least he was being honest :dontknow:
Sorry, tl;dr. However, boyfriends shouldn't say that about their exes or even compare them to you. You want someone who is going to boost your confidence, not dwindle it. Dump.
Reply 48
Original post by Stressworthy

Original post by Stressworthy
You've dumped him, now move on. I agree that it wasn't right of him to say something like that which can make you feel insecure, but equally you have a ridiculously high opinion of yourself and come across very badly in your post. I think you have some issues you really need to sort out. And insulting the other girl calling her names makes you come across as extremely shallow as well as nasty. But if you're cool with that then fair enough - you're probably not the only one. I just think there's a lot more to life personally.

well thank you for saying that it is not right. I am pretty sure if the chicks that said negative things about me here, had the same with their bf's they would be pissed off
Reply 49
Original post by DanielleT192

Original post by DanielleT192
Sorry, tl;dr. However, boyfriends shouldn't say that about their exes or even compare them to you. You want someone who is going to boost your confidence, not dwindle it. Dump.

EXACTLY.
well actually she finds a girl who he hasn't had ANYTHING with better than me-like he doesnt even know her personality well. who is the shallow now??!! she isn't even his ex in the end!!
i think he is a psycho
Reply 50
That was so difficult to read. I hate grammar nazis, etc but I have to complain about your post. Paragraph, woman! And, come on, obvious troll. Stay single for a while.
Reply 51

If you don't trust him, it will be difficult to make it work, many people could tell you this (don't mean to sound blunt, btw.) Honestly, if you end it it will obviously be difficult at first but after a little while you'll probably realise you did the right thing

Now I realise I dont trust him much.. yeah i know its bad in a relationship
well this is 3rd time we end it.
really confused:/ and thats because this is first relationship. maybe all guys act like that in the end.
i think he takes me for granted , thats why he doesnt take me out more than once a month, or invite me when he goes somewhere with his friends and his gf's. or do anything nice like buy me a gift f.e
Original post by Anonymous
and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.

Learn to write properly. What's wrong with being short, anyway? :curious:
Reply 53
Original post by Salliana23

Learn to write properly. What's wrong with being short, anyway? :curious:

nothing. just he seems to want to take us to beauty pageant or something,
sure a tiny girl wouldnt win me then
Reply 54
Original post by emmmmm
Now I realise I dont trust him much.. yeah i know its bad in a relationship
well this is 3rd time we end it.
really confused:/ and thats because this is first relationship. maybe all guys act like that in the end.
i think he takes me for granted , thats why he doesnt take me out more than once a month, or invite me when he goes somewhere with his friends and his gf's. or do anything nice like buy me a gift f.e

To be horribly honest, if this is the second/third attempt at the relationship and this are still this bad, then is it going anywhere?
Being in your first relationship is not an excuse for saying things like that tbh.
It just sounds like your unhappy, and there's no reason to stay with someone who makes you feel like that.
Original post by emmmmm
nothing. just he seems to want to take us to beauty pageant or something,
sure a tiny girl wouldnt win me then

Ok, so she doesn't look like a model then. It doesn't mean that she's ugly.
It was too hard to read my friend, i got about half way and gave up. Although he sounds like a dick to me, dump him :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by flowerness

Original post by flowerness
I gave up reading your post after a few words into the big block of text but he's with you isn't he? That should count for something? I don't think you should dummp him as that's just ridiculous unless you're not happy with it.

yeah cause he finds me easy to be with , as I dont ask much- he is superstinchy aND I listen to him and help him when he is moaning like a 10 years old.
sure if the slut was in this city ,single and found him attractive , he would leave me for her.
Reply 58

Ok, so she doesn't look like a model then. It doesn't mean that she's ugly.

IF YOU SAY THAT A LESS BEAUTIFUL GIRL ,WHO ISNT SUPER GORGEOUS LIKE A MODEL( AND LOOKS LIKE AN EASY ONE) IS BETTER THAN YOUR GF THEN YOU ARE A LOSER
thats what i mean sweety lol

Didn't read your post, sorry

By posting this thread, it suggests that you know your bf shouldn't be saying things like that

In simple terms, if you're not happy, then call it off. You don't have to be with him

I wish i did the same, it was too painful to read :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending