The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
Original post by Straight up G
Well, UMS are totally irrelevant except for Cambridge applications. Even 210 (B) would be largely acceptable because you could get 270 next year and still get an A*.

Yeah true :smile:
Reply 3441
Original post by Nator
Yeah same! And haha exactly the same here, C2 was doss :biggrin:

*Hi five*

I actually find C2 the easiest :teehee: But I find C1 harder :facepalm2: My brain is wired the wrong way.
Reply 3442
Original post by oHellno
Try being married to him. My username is incredibly appropriate.

Haha because he says you belong in the kitchen?
Original post by liviaaa

Original post by liviaaa
I agree with the maths. In my tests/mocks all year I've been getting stong A's. I messed C2 up though - stupid radius question.

That question was ridiculous! I managed to guess the right answer, so hopefully only lost a few method marks for that. :lol:
Reply 3444
My UKCAT is on my birthday, so I'll just ask for a good UKCAT score as my present :rolleyes:
Original post by oHellno
That's loong! But fine, I will, when I'm bothered, I'll scan in a page and you'll be ohso impressed :proud:

I already know the answer...sort of. You basically put your head in a tub of water or something and get someone to see how much the water rose by. And then you do a few calculations and you can work out the volume of your head. And then I don't know what. It's all rubbish, waste of time.

Yeah would be best to get it sorted for summer holidays. I really hoped that I'd have like two placements sorted for summer holidays, seeing as my dad claims to have contacts lol, but never mind :h: Lol, tbh I wasn't very nice either, but that's only cos the kids were all devil children. I actually preferred care home so much more. Most of mine hasn't been thaaat long term either, got loads of little things :dontknow:

EXACTLY. ****ING EXACTLY THAT. PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN DO THIS, DO THAT ETC BUT IT NEVER MATERIALISES. Until today that is haha

Impressed or disgusted at your pedantic neatness? And once you have, I will scan in a page of my creations as well.

Yeah, I thought about something to do with volume at first, but how are you supposed to work out the density of your head :confused:. I think for those questions they're looking for signs of logical thinking and appreciation of alternative methods rather than actual answers really.

Actually, I bet you were really nice, like bumming up and tidying up etc etc. Kids are generally okay, maybe they all just hated you :biggrin:? I'm starting my carehome tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. Saw a really hot nurse though. Trouble is with loads of little things, they'll say why didn't you continue etc and I'll say because I couldn't be ****ing arsed, and they won't like that haha.
Reply 3446
Original post by oHellno
That question was ridiculous! I managed to guess the right answer, so hopefully only lost a few method marks for that. :lol:

I guessed 1.5 :/ So that's a maximum 6 marks lost. Plus apparently I messed up the last question (even though I knew how to do it :mad: ). The even worse thing is I didn't use the triangle method, I used another so I may not even get working marks. My other error was putting N= 13, when it was 14. Eurghh so that's maximum 12 marks lost. Eurghhhhh.
Original post by Nator
Lool fair deuce :biggrin: Surprised she ain't changed her name to "oHellYeah" after what is 'married life' :rolleyes:

She loves me but I keep rejecting her. She doesn't like that I keep rejecting her. Mainly because she refuses to make me sandwiches. Modern women :rolleyes:
Reply 3448
Original post by sablarrr
*Hi five*

I actually find C2 the easiest :teehee: But I find C1 harder :facepalm2: My brain is wired the wrong way.

Woot! *high five*

Yeah ikr! :biggrin: And ugh yeah same here :confused: Story of my life really, find the easy things hard and the hard things easy which is really annoying :mad: But will hopefully benefit for the BMAT and UKCAT me hopes :colone:
Original post by Nator
Haha because he says you belong in the kitchen?

He's just terrible in general :smile:
Reply 3450
Original post by cz100

Original post by cz100
My UKCAT is on my birthday, so I'll just ask for a good UKCAT score as my present :rolleyes:

Let me know how that works out :biggrin:

Damn you tsr! God, I actually feel knackered just thinking about what I have to do this summer. Have you booked your UKCAT yet? :tongue:

Not yet :ninja: I need to work out when I can take it first.
Original post by oHellno

Negged, stop being bitchy :tongue:
Reply 3452

*Hi five*

Me too! (My friends all think I'm weird...)
Original post by Nator
Damn these mods sure don't waste time banning D:

That's because she's a timewaster, repeat offender and she shouldn't come back and told us all she was sixthformer haha.
Reply 3454
Original post by cz100

Hope you get the present you deserve mate! When is your UKCAT exam/your bday? :biggrin:
Reply 3455
Original post by oHellno

Isn't that what they say about married life lol
Reply 3456
Original post by tamii05

Not yet :ninja: I need to work out when I can take it first.

Ooh, better sort it out sharpish to get the local test centre :h:

Original post by Nator
Woot! *high five*

Yeah ikr! :biggrin: And ugh yeah same here :confused: Story of my life really, find the easy things hard and the hard things easy which is really annoying :mad: But will hopefully benefit for the BMAT and UKCAT me hopes :colone:

Wow, you doing BMAT as well? I'm too pussy to do it, haha. UKCAT is enough!
Reply 3457
Original post by Straight up G
That's because she's a timewaster, repeat offender and she shouldn't come back and told us all she was sixthformer haha.

Aww she doesn't seem that bad :eek: But I get your point :tongue:
Reply 3458

Ooh, better sort it out sharpish to get the local test centre :h:

Wow, you doing BMAT as well? I'm too pussy to do it, haha. UKCAT is enough!

:shock: I didn't think of that...
I'm doing BMAT as well as UKCAT :dance: I want to go to Imperial if I get the grades :biggrin:
Reply 3459
Original post by Nator
Hope you get the present you deserve mate! When is your UKCAT exam/your bday? :biggrin:

31 August. I wanted it as late as possible before the cost went up, so, unfortunately, it's on my birthday. At least it's my 17th and not 18th, or that would really suck.

Latest

Trending

Trending