The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7360
Original post by SamHey789
15 medics in my year, we started off at 35 last year, its sad, i was off the 'list' at one point.

there were 3 in my year, now I'm the only one :eek: feel like I need to get in somewhere to show the school that at least someone in my year can!
Anyone going to PotMed tomorrow?
Reply 7362
Original post by JChoudhry

i am :smile: where are you applying?

you alright, Jaffer?

I picked up on your name straight away haha, from this thread.
Original post by DoaaK
i am :smile: where are you applying?

Oxford, Imperial, Barts. Don't know my last choice though. :p:

Original post by Straight up G
you alright, Jaffer?

I picked up on your name straight away haha, from this thread.

Who is this? Do I know you? Yeah, I'm good, how are you?
Reply 7365
My sixth form sent off my UCAS on thursday so should hopefully be sent off to the unis soon. I can log into track now anyway :smile:
Oxford, Imperial, Barts. Don't know my last choice though. :p:

Who is this? Do I know you? Yeah, I'm good, how are you?

Oh no, you don't know me, I just saw Jaffer Choudhury, remembered JChoudhury off the thread and thought it was too big of a coincidence :tongue:
Oh no, you don't know me, I just saw Jaffer Choudhury, remembered JChoudhury off the thread and thought it was too big of a coincidence :tongue:

Oh haha lol. So who are you on the list? :p:
Oh haha lol. So who are you on the list? :p:

Oooh not telling. I'm in your group though. Wonder how much of a chance we'll have to talk however...
Sent my UCAS off yesterday :smile:
Oooh not telling. I'm in your group though. Wonder how much of a chance we'll have to talk however...

Haha. You suck. lol You'd be talking to me and I wouldn't even know :p:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253557_220551867966628_100000354502938_777389_7608527_n.jpg

Well, that's me :p: You may have even seen me before if you're from around East Ham. What school did you go and what college?
Haha. You suck. lol You'd be talking to me and I wouldn't even know :p:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253557_220551867966628_100000354502938_777389_7608527_n.jpg

Well, that's me :p: You may have even seen me before if you're from around East Ham. What school did you go and what college?

Nah, I'm joking there, but I'll see you tomorrow then I guess. I won't tell you who I am though :tongue:
Reply 7372
Original post by Besakt
I'm applying to UEA, Southampton, Leeds and two biomedical universities which give you the opportunity to transfer after the first or second year as back up they will probably be two from (Bradford, St George, Newcastle, Keele or Leicester).
My PS is pretty close to completion now as well as the other UCAS stuff, the deadline for medicine, dentistry and Oxbridge candidates is next week so I need to finish everything by then. Then it is the waiting...:yikes:

Oh good luck! Yeah, the waiting process sucks oo
Oh. good choices and I guess that is a smart idea so u can at least go to uni then transfer. Is it hard to transfer though?
Reply 7373
Original post by apple17
Oh good luck! Yeah, the waiting process sucks oo
Oh. good choices and I guess that is a smart idea so u can at least go to uni then transfer. Is it hard to transfer though?

Not too sure but it's worth a shot if I don't get the grades.
Nah, I'm joking there, but I'll see you tomorrow then I guess. I won't tell you who I am though :tongue:

So mean to me! lol
So what school did yu go to? lol Langdon with the gay red jumpers? :p:
Reply 7375
Original post by Besakt
Not too sure but it's worth a shot if I don't get the grades.

Its a good plan and nice back-up. The process seems so hard, first get an interview, then an offer but making the grades is so scary. My tutor was trying to scare me away by saying that if u think u can't make the grades, don't apply. hate that woman, she has obv never heard of perseverance. :angry:
So mean to me! lol
So what school did yu go to? lol Langdon with the gay red jumpers? :p:

Nah, I don't live in East Ham haha, not in London at all.
Nah, I don't live in East Ham haha, not in London at all.

haha okay lol
Reply 7378
Hey everyone! I just wanted to know if E in EPQ will ruin my application as I have the right Alevel grades already but I am a little worried about the E in EPQ......

Why negged me? :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jadio
Hey, I applied to 3 of those! If ya need any advice let me know :-) I'm at Manchester now and I got 3 offers (withdrew from Keele as their admissions process was irritating me and I had 3 offers)

Let me now how you find the PBL approach :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending