The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7960
Original post by Normandy114
Thanks, it's just a nice feeling to know I have the option to go to university if everything goes wrong. Did they ask for a second personal statement? I just applied with my medicine one.

Yea i phoned them and they said it would look good if i sent a separate one to them. but if i get 3A's at a-level i'm definatly reapplying for medicne!
Original post by Besakt
The stress has just begun. :colone:

lol true say
Whats everyones predictions?
Reply 7963
A*AA
A*A* A/A*
Conditional offer for biomedicine came through today... :zomg:
Reply 7966
Original post by Joseppea
Conditional offer for biomedicine came through today... :zomg:

Congratulations! From where?
Original post by Besakt
Congratulations! From where?

UEA :smile: ABB including Biology :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That means someone at the UEA has already read my PS :eek:

They respond quickly! Some of my friends haven't even sent their applications for biomed etc. off yet! :eek:
Reply 7968

They respond quickly! Some of my friends haven't even sent their applications for biomed etc. off yet! :eek:

Wow. I'm still waiting. :frown:
Original post by Besakt
Wow. I'm still waiting. :frown:

Did you apply for biomed etc. anywhere? :smile:

PS. Would be better if it was an ABB offer for medicine! :tongue:
Reply 7970
Did you apply for biomed etc. anywhere? :smile:

PS. Would be better if it was an ABB offer for medicine! :tongue:

Biomed at St.George, London.
Clinical Sciences at Bradford.
I did 2 back ups.

Give it time, I'm sure you will get an offer. :biggrin:
Original post by Besakt
Biomed at St.George, London.
Clinical Sciences at Bradford.
I did 2 back ups.

Give it time, I'm sure you will get an offer. :biggrin:

Oh cool :smile: hopefully we won't need to use them (though I'd still be fairly happy studying them if I didn't get any medicine offers ^-^)

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get some offers too! :biggrin:

Haha, I got an offer from UEA for Biochemistry yesterday for ABB, they must work fast! Congratulations.
Original post by Normandy114
Haha, I got an offer from UEA for Biochemistry yesterday for ABB, they must work fast! Congratulations.

:biggrin: They must do! I guess we're probably some of the applications they've received? :cool:

Congratulations to you too :biggrin:
Reply 7974
Help! My internet crashed and now it says i have used to many attempts to login to track and it is supsended! how long will it suspend for ?

i know i need to ring ucas now :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7975
hey guys
i sent my application form off a couple of days ago (monday) and i still havent received any confirmation from unis that they have received it
i have received the confirmation from ucas that it has been sent but not from unis that they have got my application.
is that normal?
:biggrin: They must do! I guess we're probably some of the applications they've received? :cool:

Congratulations to you too :biggrin:

Haha thank you, will you be accepting it if you get four rejections? I'm thinking of only accepting it if I fail to get AAA in the summer.
Original post by abdkam
hey guys
i sent my application form off a couple of days ago (monday) and i still havent received any confirmation from unis that they have received it
i have received the confirmation from ucas that it has been sent but not from unis that they have got my application.
is that normal?

I imagine this week is when the bulk of applications will be coming in, as well as some non-medicine ones too, so it's probably just that they haven't got to yours yet. :smile: I still haven't got one from Keele and I sent mine last Friday...
Original post by abdkam
hey guys
is that normal?

Yes, I sent mine on 3rd October, and only got my first confirmation on Monday.
Reply 7979
ive even been able to login to track without getting the letter by post!
but still no uni confirmation email

Latest

Trending

Trending