The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8040
Original post by SylveeDiggs
I did but it said invalid details :frown: I want Trackk :cry:

did you write the correct id in? if you copied and pasted it from the email make sure it copies all the numbers because when you paste it with dashes the numbers at the end are missing? thats what happened to me anyway, got me confused :smile: you'll get a letter soon enough :smile:
I did but it said invalid details :frown: I want Trackk :cry:

Just copy the personal ID as it is on your welcome letter from UCAS, and use the same username and password as you did for apply. The personal ID should be in the form 1234567890, not 123-4567-890.
Original post by Deigh..
did you write the correct id in? if you copied and pasted it from the email make sure it copies all the numbers because when you paste it with dashes the numbers at the end are missing? thats what happened to me anyway, got me confused :smile: you'll get a letter soon enough :smile:

Original post by Normandy114
Just copy the personal ID as it is on your welcome letter from UCAS, and use the same username and password as you did for apply. The personal ID should be in the form 1234567890, not 123-4567-890.

OMG THANK YOU! Just checked and that's EXACTLY what I did! You're a genuis and I'm a bellend lol :tongue:
Original post by laurie:)

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];34463050]i actually feel really sick T.T

there was a load of us queuing up outside is office after school today asking him what the hold up was and he said he'd send them off this evening

What a moron. Definitely just call whoever you can - whether it be the admin staff or whoever. UCAS should have your referee's details, so maybe you could contact them to find the referee's details.

I'd be really pissed. But this kind of problem is why people are advised not to leave it until the deadline...
OMG THANK YOU! Just checked and that's EXACTLY what I did! You're a genuis and I'm a bellend lol :tongue:

Haha, now you get the joys of a black UCAS Track choices page!
Reply 8045

hahahaa :smile: don't worry i did exactly the same thing :')
Original post by CraigKirk
What a moron. Definitely just call whoever you can - whether it be the admin staff or whoever. UCAS should have your referee's details, so maybe you could contact them to find the referee's details.

I'd be really pissed. But this kind of problem is why people are advised not to leave it until the deadline...

but the really anoying thing is i didnt leave it until the end!!! my application has been completed and approved since wednesday, he's just been too lazy to do anything about it!
Reply 8047
I'm applying for the first time currently on a gap year! Rather nervous :smile: I've applied for Liverpool (for both Medicine and Anatomy and Human Biology), Leeds, Manchester and Keele! Anyone else applying to any of these? :smile:
Haha, now you get the joys of a black UCAS Track choices page!

Lol it really is blankk:rolleyes:
I got my acknowledgement email yesterday too, but they didn't give me a track username or password. The email just showed me my personal ID and that's it. Help?

Your ID is the one they gave you ages ago, maybe you got it again, but I just memorised mine at the time.

Your username and password are the same ones from Apply!
Original post by Deigh..
hahahaa :smile: don't worry i did exactly the same thing :')

Shows the lazy way is not always the right wayy:colondollar: and I'm also applying to Keele btw.
Lol it really is blankk:rolleyes:

Not mine :wink:
Original post by Straight up G
Your ID is the one they gave you ages ago, maybe you got it again, but I just memorised mine at the time.

Your username and password are the same ones from Apply!

Yepp Yepp it's alll sorted out now :smile:

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];34463265]but the really anoying thing is i didnt leave it until the end!!! my application has been completed and approved since wednesday, he's just been too lazy to do anything about it!

Hm. You could always try and consult someone who is exceptionally good at hacking and can find the login details for the staff login. Then you can write your own excellent reference and send it all off in a day's work.

But, seriously, I don't know what you can do. It's a terrible situation to be in. I'd be shaking. It might be drastic, but an idea would be to search Facebook or something for your teachers and see if you can inbox them (without adding) to get this stupid guy's contact details. That's the only thing I can seriously suggest...

I'm going to assume you've attempted to log into track? If you're a reapplicant, use last year's ID and this year's username and password. Otherwise, just use the same username and ID as you've recently used.
(edited 12 years ago)
Not mine :wink:

Yeah I saw, congrats mann :smile: you're making me wish I picked UEA over Notts for Biochem.
Reply 8055
Shows the lazy way is not always the right wayy:colondollar: and I'm also applying to Keele btw.

Ah cool, i'm really nervous! Have you had any acknowledgment from any of the universities you've applied for? :smile:
Original post by CraigKirk
Hm. You could always try and consult someone who is exceptionally good at hacking and can find the login details for the staff login. Then you can write your own excellent reference and send it all off in a day's work.

But, seriously, I don't know what you can do. It's a terrible situation to be in. I'd be shaking. It might be drastic, but an idea would be to search Facebook or something for your teachers and see if you can inbox them (without adding) to get this stupid guy's contact details. That's the only thing I can seriously suggest...

I'm going to assume you've attempted to log into track? If you're a reapplicant, use last year's ID and this year's username and password. Otherwise, just use the same username and ID as you've recently used.

ive just talked to a couple other med applicants from my year and apparently he waited until now to send anybody's off because he wanted to have them all together before he sent them off (which i really dont understand why)

and he's sent nobodys applications off. literally, nobody in the year who had him as a tutor have had their applications sent in.

if he causes me to miss the deadline he's paying for my gap year, my ukcat and my lawyer for his murder trial.
Original post by Deigh..
Ah cool, i'm really nervous! Have you had any acknowledgment from any of the universities you've applied for? :smile:

I'm nervous too! and yep I have from Barts and The London literally a day after I applied lol. Yourself?
Reply 8058
I'm nervous too! and yep I have from Barts and The London literally a day after I applied lol. Yourself?

Just Liverpool but the rest i've heard nothing so far :smile: praying I get an interview! you in the middle of your a-levels?

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];34463488]ive just talked to a couple other med applicants from my year and apparently he waited until now to send anybody's off because he wanted to have them all together before he sent them off (which i really dont understand why)

and he's sent nobodys applications off. literally, nobody in the year who had him as a tutor have had their applications sent in.

if he causes me to miss the deadline he's paying for my gap year, my ukcat and my lawyer for his murder trial.

I really feel for you... Totally deserves to be sacked. I'm raging at this for you...

FML. What a lazy useless gronk!

Latest

Trending

Trending