The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harbour Seal
:wink:

Aw would have been cool seeing you at Liverpoool :frown:
Original post by Doctor.
Aw would have been cool seeing you at Liverpoool :frown:

Well, I have family down there I try and avoid seeing. Next time I'm down I'll let you know :P

Where are you applying this year then?
Well, I have family down there I try and avoid seeing. Next time I'm down I'll let you know :P

Where are you applying this year then?

aha nice :tongue: I'm applying; Leeds, Lancaster and Liverpooool :biggrin:
Original post by Doctor.
aha nice :tongue: I'm applying; Leeds, Lancaster and Liverpooool :biggrin:

Only three? Don't act like a pure wool man :P
Original post by Besakt
****. Just realised I never applied to Notts. D'oh. No wonder I never got the email. :colondollar:

That is rather large mistake to make :tongue:
Glasgow, Dundee, St Andrews and Aberdeen. As four med schools in Scotland said they would look at my application with my educational history (it is long and complicated) I choose Access to Medical Studies at Stow College over Advanced Highers. It's a shame because I think I would've preferred them.

:biggrin:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
:biggrin:

Which one are you at then? :biggrin:
Which one are you at then? :biggrin:

The best medical school in the world *

Citation needed
Original post by NMx11
Sent my application away on thursday, guess it's just a waiting game now! :s-smilie:
I applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen. Anyone else applied for these universities?

Yep, those are my choices too. :biggrin: Good luck!
Reply 8169
That is rather large mistake to make :tongue:

I know :ashamed:
The best medical school in the world *

Citation needed

Aberdeen is my final choice :colondollar:
Reply 8171
hey does anyone who's applied for notts know if we have a week to do the questionnaire from when we get the email or when we get the letter?
Reply 8172
Original post by Besakt
****. Just realised I never applied to Notts. D'oh. No wonder I never got the email. :colondollar:

:rofl: Brilliant
Original post by gina3706
hey does anyone who's applied for notts know if we have a week to do the questionnaire from when we get the email or when we get the letter?

I think it's probably the email.
The whole 'must be completed in one sitting' thing is panicking me so much, and I can't find the dates of my fourth work experience. D:

I think its a week from the letter. But I've already logged in to the portal.. so I think I have a week from now..
Reply 8175
Original post by Parenchyma
I think it's probably the email.
The whole 'must be completed in one sitting' thing is panicking me so much, and I can't find the dates of my fourth work experience. D:

I know it sounds so scary, was hoping it was the letter to give me a bit more time to panic, thanks :smile:
Reply 8176
Original post by MrsNorthman
I think its a week from the letter. But I've already logged in to the portal.. so I think I have a week from now..

is the content of the email enough for us to get into portal then?
I know it sounds so scary, was hoping it was the letter to give me a bit more time to panic, thanks :smile:

Haha at least it's not just me, going to do it tomorrow night. Good luck!
is the content of the email enough for us to get into portal then?

yeah it gives you your username and password :smile:
Only three? Don't act like a pure wool man :P

I applied for UCL but I don't want to go there lol. Bad experiance from the last interview :frown:.

Latest

Trending

Trending