The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Besakt
Track will be down tomorrow.

"Essential maintenance will be taking place on Saturday 29 October 2011
Track and the login reminder service will be unavailable whilst this maintenance takes place. Thank you for your cooperation with this important work."

first king's, now track! you'd think they'd have everything working fine before it went live, wouldnt you? :tongue:
Reply 8461
Original post by laurie:)
first king's, now track! you'd think they'd have everything working fine before it went live, wouldnt you? :tongue:

They may have many more people obsessed with track than first expected. :redface:
Original post by Besakt
They may have many more people obsessed with track than first expected. :redface:

im not even that obsessed with track, since nothing changes when interviews are given, i'm not expecting anything to change so i barely check it.

its my email inbox and king's myapplication portal that are my obsession :redface:
im not even that obsessed with track, since nothing changes when interviews are given, i'm not expecting anything to change so i barely check it.

its my email inbox and king's myapplication portal that are my obsession :redface:

Me too! I've got an android and have Google Mail in it, so everytime I get a new e-mail my phone vibrates and flashes :tongue: so wherever I am, I can know if I'm rejected/called for interview. And I check for that flash ALL THE TIME :tongue:

When I got my Keele acknowledgement their post title was Keele from [email protected] and I started screaming lol, and I was in the library:colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
this must be the first time i've been excited to go to wales! my teachers are planning on doing almost all of our coursework in the space of our week long field trip, which could be either good, because it means we dont have to think about it for the rest of the year, or bad because we dont get a chance to re-do it.

my procrastination has reached new levels. anyone who is familiar with naruto anime will know there are 100+ episodes of naruto, and 100+ episodes of naruto shippuden. at the beginning of half term silly me decided to go back from the most recent episode of shippuden, to the very first episode. i really must get some work done...
Original post by ViceVersa
Me too! I've got an android and have Google Mail in it, so everytime I get a new e-mail my phone vibrates and flashes :tongue: so wherever I am, I can know if I'm rejected/called for interview. And I check for that flash ALL THE TIME :tongue: W

hen I got my Keele acknowledgement their post title was Keele from [email protected] and I started screaming lol, and I was in the library:colondollar:

is it bad that im considering buying a new phone simply so i can access my email/track anywhere i go?

especially seeing as i just found out theres a track app :tongue:
is it bad that im considering buying a new phone simply so i can access my email/track anywhere i go?

Dear god.
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Dear god.

whats worse is that the person who owned the phone i found it downloaded onto hasn't even applied yet - shes got it downloaded so that as soon as she applies she can be ready and raring to go! :tongue:

You don't want to feed on your obsession now do you :rolleyes::no: but it does help, because I'm not always itching to get home :tongue:
You don't want to feed on your obsession now do you :rolleyes::no: but it does help, because I'm not always itching to get home :tongue:

i have a little sticky on my laptop that has a checklist of things to look at everytime i log in - that way i dont forget to look anywhere :tongue:
i have a little sticky on my laptop that has a checklist of things to look at everytime i log in - that way i dont forget to look anywhere :tongue:

That's obsession on a new level :tongue: I replied to your visitor message btw :rolleyes:
That's obsession on a new level :tongue: I replied to your visitor message btw :rolleyes:

i just dont trust myself to remember each place! especially seeing as i have a 'ucas' hotmail and a 'regular' hotmail, because my original email wasnt sutiable for universities :tongue:
i just dont trust myself to remember each place! especially seeing as i have a 'ucas' hotmail and a 'regular' hotmail, because my original email wasnt sutiable for universities :tongue:

Neither was mine haha :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Neither was mine haha :smile:

my official one is far too boring! :tongue:
my official one is far too boring! :tongue:

Yeah and it was weird, considering I made it in year 7 :tongue:
Yeah and it was weird, considering I made it in year 7 :tongue:

suddenly something that sounded amazingly cool back then just sounds odd now :tongue:
suddenly something that sounded amazingly cool back then just sounds odd now :tongue:

I know right! Sometimes I look at what I used to wear back then and think "wow, did I really think that was cool?". The same thing's probably gonna happen in 5 years time :tongue:
I know right! Sometimes I look at what I used to wear back then and think "wow, did I really think that was cool?". The same thing's probably gonna happen in 5 years time :tongue:

i used to have a pair of trainers that flashed when i walked and they had pokemon on, they were AWESOME :biggrin:

i miss when we were young and carefree :tongue:
i used to have a pair of trainers that flashed when i walked and they had pokemon on, they were AWESOME :biggrin:

i miss when we were young and carefree :tongue:

Lol awesome :biggrin:

And I know rightt! *Sighss*
Lol awesome :biggrin:

And I know rightt! *Sighss*

since when did we all grow up and get ready to go to uni? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending