The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pianoboe
Paha I meant I said "hello, new here etc" on the previous page and you all ignored me! As far as I know nobody's been rejected from anywhere yet...

Oh right :lol: and Hello :biggrin: didn't actually see it! How's the waiting going for you then :smile:
Reply 8901
Exactly why it was awkward :P no worries though...
Ah it's just long! Where have you all applied?

Aw sorry :colondollar: and Imperial (:frown:) Keele, Barts and The London and HYMS
Reply 8903
Paha I meant I said "hello, new here etc" on the previous page and you all ignored me! As far as I know nobody's been rejected from anywhere yet...

Be careful using the word 'rejection' around here, it's likely that word will be the only one out of the whole post people around here will see and alarm bells will ring immediately.

Original post by cz100
Be careful using the word 'rejection' around here, it's likely that word will be the only one out of the whole post people around here will see and alarm bells will ring immediately.

Phaha he's got a point :tongue:
Reply 8905
Original post by ViceVersa
Aw sorry :colondollar: and Imperial (:frown:) Keele, Barts and The London and HYMS

Why the sad face for Imperial?

Sorry! I'll be more careful batting around the "r-word" in future then :wink:
Why the sad face for Imperial?

Sorry! I'll be more careful batting around the "r-word" in future then :wink:

Can't talk about it sadly :\ and haha good :lol: :yes:
Newcastle interviews are given out.
Wow first rejection I've heard of. I'm so sorry :frown: where was it for and how are you feeling?

My friend got a rejection from Keele for medicine a few weeks back due to our school, so I'm expecting one from there soonish too...
Original post by Normandy114
My friend got a rejection from Keele for medicine a few weeks back due to our school, so I'm expecting one from there soonish too...

Really? so early?

Hmm did he not meet the minimum requirements or something then? :holmes:

Are you 100% you definitely will be rejected from Keele because of your lil issue? and you don't seem to bothered, is it because you're confident you're gonna be okay?

Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions today haha :lol:
Reply 8910
Original post by cz100

:eek: We can't talk about rejections the evil penguin is watching us...:K:
Reply 8911
Original post by Besakt
:eek: We can't talk about rejections the evil penguin is watching us...:K:

Huh?
Really? so early?

Hmm did he not meet the minimum requirements or something then? :holmes:

Are you 100% you definitely will be rejected from Keele because of your lil issue? and you don't seem to bothered, is it because you're confident you're gonna be okay?

Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions today haha :lol:

It's because our school has a three year sixth form (I know it's strange), everywhere else is fine with it, but Keele seem to have changed their mind this year. I know someone got an offer for there last year so they were fine with it in the past, but not any more. And yeah I'm not too bothered, my chances of an interview at Keele are slim seeing as it's one of the most competitive and doesn't play to my strengths too well, much better chance of an interview at my other choices.

What's this?

Edit: Answered.
Reply 8914
Original post by Long Time Coming
Newcastle interviews are given out.

Really? I don't know anybody who's heard from them!
It's because our school has a three year sixth form (I know it's strange), everywhere else is fine with it, but Keele seem to have changed their mind this year. I know someone got an offer for there last year so they were fine with it in the past, but not any more. And yeah I'm not too bothered, my chances of an interview at Keele are slim seeing as it's one of the most competitive and doesn't play to my strengths too well, much better chance of an interview at my other choices.

I know of your lil issue already hence why I didn't bother asking about it again lol. But I only asked if you're 100% sure, but if you are and if you know you're gonna be okay then its all good :biggrin:
Really? I don't know anybody who's heard from them!

All in good time... or at least that's what we hope.
Reply 8917
Original post by cz100
Huh?

Penguinsaysquack, the evil penguin. Doesn't like pessimism in the thread. :redface:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but have people started getting interviews/offers for their 5th choices?

I'll start off with Pharmacology, Newcastle, AAB :biggrin:
Reply 8919
I didn't put a 5th choice :smile:

But congrats! Good insurance :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending