The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9280
Original post by ViceVersa
I was pretty miserable! :lol: Thanks and I know you will get one soon enough :yes:

She does deserve an interview, doesn't she ? :smile: SHE WILL GET ONE.

Aww mann you didn't post on the stalking thread about your interview so I missed the post!

GRATZ!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (You worrywart)
Original post by Vulpes
Aww mann you didn't post on the stalking thread about your interview so I missed the post!

GRATZ!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (You worrywart)

I really wanted to you know! Didn't know if I should :colondollar:

I broke the news on page 460 of this thread if you want to have a look :rolleyes:

Thanks :biggrin: I was pretty worried to say the least..:tongue:
Reply 9282
I really wanted to you know! Didn't know if I should :colondollar:

I broke the news on page 460 of this thread if you want to have a look :rolleyes:

Thanks :biggrin: I was pretty worried to say the least..:tongue:

Ooh Barts. Does that mean you get to stalk Penguinsaysquack? :tongue:
Original post by Vulpes
Ooh Barts. Does that mean you get to stalk Penguinsaysquack? :tongue:

Yes yes it does! :biggrin: How did you know.. :creep:
Reply 9284
Yes yes it does! :biggrin: How did you know.. :creep:

Cause I'm ninja :ninja2:
Original post by Vulpes
Cause I'm ninja :ninja2:

:ninjagirl: I always knew there was something odd about you..
Reply 9286
:ninjagirl: I always knew there was something odd about you..

:dots:

Anyways, I'm gonna game for a bit then grab some breakfast. Cya later!! :drool:
Original post by apple17
Thank you for the assurance. I feel much better cuz i thought people interviewed later may have higher chance of rejection as the uni would already have made tons of offers. Going to try destressing about the process this weekend and stop checking my emails and tsr constantly. :tongue:
Have you got any news btw?

I think that's a good idea :smile: Do something relaxing I dunno like colouring in, it makes you feel like your 5 so it relly does work :biggrin: haha
I've got an interview at Manchester in January :smile: And I finally started my job yesterday after being employed for over a month with no work lol So yesterday was quite a good day :smile: And I'll actually get some money! It's gonna be such a novelty :biggrin: You'll need to tell me when you hear something too :h:
Reply 9288
I haven't got any predictions. : /
Reply 9289
I was pretty miserable! :lol: Thanks and I know you will get one soon enough :yes:

She does deserve an interview, doesn't she ? :smile: SHE WILL GET ONE.

Thank you so much! (both of u) :smile:
You have way more faith in me than my admisison tutor and myself. Even my parents told me off for being so gloomy. Just going to hope for the best, ah, HYMS decisions next week!. :s-smilie:
Reply 9290
Original post by Quackers93
I think that's a good idea :smile: Do something relaxing I dunno like colouring in, it makes you feel like your 5 so it relly does work :biggrin: haha
I've got an interview at Manchester in January :smile: And I finally started my job yesterday after being employed for over a month with no work lol So yesterday was quite a good day :smile: And I'll actually get some money! It's gonna be such a novelty :biggrin: You'll need to tell me when you hear something too :h:

I am going to try that out and tell you if it works.
Good job, hope you ace the interview and get the offer! Oh, what do u work as? That is awesome, I am planning to work in summer so i save my own money for uni. and definitely, I will tell you when I hear something, prob next week cuz HYMS is giving all interview decisions next week. :smile:
Btw, glasgow just started interviewing and cutoff seems to be around 650-660 range. Good news!.
Original post by apple17
Thank you so much! (both of u) :smile:
You have way more faith in me than my admisison tutor and myself. Even my parents told me off for being so gloomy. Just going to hope for the best, ah, HYMS decisions next week!. :s-smilie:

You're welcome I only speak what I believe :tongue: and I know :zomg: so scared for HYMS.
You're welcome I only speak what I believe :tongue: and I know :zomg: so scared for HYMS.

HYMS?

EDIT: Hull York Medical School
www.hyms.ac.uk/

That is all i can see with that acronym...
Reply 9293
Original post by apple17
So far, no news. One of the few with no interview. so scary and i think i am going to be rejected by all four. Is bham ur top choices btw?
Yeah, long time no talk. How a-level and stuff!

Don't worry you're definately not in the minority with no interviews! It's just not many people go shouting about having no interviews. :tongue: In my school about 8 of 30 have got interviews so far.

I'm still undecided on my top choice, but I'd be very happy to accept Bham. :biggrin:

A Levels are going okay at the moment.. not looking forward to January modules though! I'm literally going to spend my whole Christmas holidays revising. :/ How's IB going?
Original post by poogly
It's funny but the whole application madness has made me so numb that I don't even care about their decision anymore. I've spend my last year preparing for this, screwed the ukcat and, on top, it is largely a matter of luck. So, yeah, whatever...

I feel the same as you! :p: I would like an offer but I also know how low the chances are of getting one are, esp since my app is probs below average. Worse things happen in the world, aye :o:
Reply 9295
Original post by liviaaa
Don't worry you're definately not in the minority with no interviews! It's just not many people go shouting about having no interviews. :tongue: In my school about 8 of 30 have got interviews so far.

I'm still undecided on my top choice, but I'd be very happy to accept Bham. :biggrin:

A Levels are going okay at the moment.. not looking forward to January modules though! I'm literally going to spend my whole Christmas holidays revising. :/ How's IB going?

Yeah, my dad called Kings and they are like i will prob hear by jan/feb cuz international dates are different.
An offer is an offer! Personally, kings is my top choice but none of them matter. I am international so don't really understand much. How were bham interviews: one of my friends applied but is pre scared of their interviews?
Oh, you guys have january exams too! Stressful, having 2-3 major tests/assignments every week and same, christmas is going to be IB mock exam studying. Can't wait till summer!. :biggrin:
Reply 9296
still not got an interview... :frown:
I just want one interview already!!!! :frown:
Reply 9298
Original post by EternalDoom
I just want one interview already!!!! :frown:

Same. I see you have applied to St.George for Biomed so have I. :biggrin:
Original post by DHolliday
HYMS?

EDIT: Hull York Medical School
www.hyms.ac.uk/

That is all i can see with that acronym...

Huh :confused: we werre talking about Hull York :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending