The Student Room Group

cheesy chat up lines

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sulphur
Maths chat-up lines all the way!

I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

or maybe something more kinky:

I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?

lol I like the last one.
Reply 21
Original post by SirMasterKey
A gentlemen never tells. :pierre:

thanks
Original post by rizwanadam
thanks

Any time my good sir. :hat2:
Reply 23
i dont get that ...

but it sounds hot..cos i dont get it

1/cosC = secC, which sounds like sexy :')
Reply 24
Original post by lizz-ie
1/cosC = secC, which sounds like sexy :')

lol shed have to be intelligent to figure that out and she wont be walking around with a calculator
Reply 25
lol shed have to be intelligent to figure that out and she wont be walking around with a calculator

Well you gotta aim high! I totally have a raving penchant for geeky math girls :biggrin:
Reply 26

A calculator doesn't tell you secC is 1/cosC lol its regular trig
Reply 27
Original post by Sulphur
Well you gotta aim high! I totally have a raving penchant for geeky math girls :biggrin:

me 2 ...knowledge is attractive?!

Sure is!
My favorite one: wait if you're here, then who's running heaven? :wink:

This is TSR...so HELL YEAH!!
This is how dirty talk goes for TSR members:
Boy: I'd verb your noun
Girl: If we were a fraction I would a denominator
Boy: No you should be the numerator why should I do all the work
(edited 11 years ago)
Prefer sincerity.

Although I did mess around once and used a bunch of pick up lines from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, with a girl I already knew.
Some examples:
- I've noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to put you on notice that I've noticed you too.
- Girl, you look so good I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of y'all.
- I think I've seen your picture before? Oh yeah, that's it. It was in the dictionary next to KEBLAM.
- Baby, If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? :wink:

Also said something in French I knew she wouldn't understand. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir."
(edited 11 years ago)
If the girl likes biology...
"Your soo hot, you denature my enzymes!"
"How about i fit my substrate into your active site?"
"If i was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you like me? Smooth or rough?"

Note beforehand i've never tried any of these out :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Now if the gal likes maths...

Could say:

I wish I could be your derivative so I could lay tangent to your curves

I wish you were Sin^2theta because I'm Cos^2theta and together we could be 1

a guy used "we could go down on each other with a ratio of 2:1" on me, the mood got lost when i had to get him to explain what he meant... :colondollar:

iv also had "your so wet for me i can hear the waves crashing in your fanny" from the inbetweeners to me, that was pretty cringeworthy but highly amusing at the same time.

ironically from the same guy. i reckon hes a keeper with his lines! hes fed me many more, but them were 2 of the most memorable
Reply 34
Original post by Anonymous
a guy used "we could go down on each other with a ratio of 2:1" on me, the mood got lost when i had to get him to explain what he meant... :colondollar:

iv also had "your so wet for me i can hear the waves crashing in your fanny" from the inbetweeners to me, that was pretty cringeworthy but highly amusing at the same time.

ironically from the same guy. i reckon hes a keeper with his lines! hes fed me many more, but them were 2 of the most memorable

fed or f'ed?....lol
734667_515595755130155_501969934_n.jpgMy favourite
Original post by Anonymous

lol ah that guy needs to have own dating website.
Original post by So Instinct
Prefer sincerity.

Although I did mess around once and used a bunch of pick up lines from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Also said something in French I knew she wouldn't understand. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir."

:lolwut: I thought Pink, Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim and Mya's rendition of Lady Marmalade made that one of the most recognisable lines of French for many girls. I may be wrong, perhaps it was just me and my friends murdering the song incessantly when we were younger :tongue:
Original post by Evangelica
:lolwut: I thought Pink, Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim and Mya's rendition of Lady Marmalade made that one of the most recognisable lines of French for many girls. I may be wrong, perhaps it was just me and my friends murdering the song incessantly when we were younger :tongue:

Just you. :wink:
Most people don't recognise it just by hearing it, the rest don't actually know it.
Not to mention I've never been interested in any of those singers so had no idea they even covered it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Evangelica

Yeah I thought absolutely everyone, everywhere knew that.. Props for knowing all 4 of the singers involved! That's a task :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending