The Student Room Group

What do you think?does he like me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
He seems interested apart from that I'd say and since he was the one to ask me for the facebook not me asking him he probably does. He did seem glad to hear from me on Sunday with the message.
Let it be. He probably likes you. You'll find out why he's not replying soon enough.
Reply 42
Hopes so it's just odd he hasn't done or said anything and he usually always replies to texts.
more flirtation needed.
P.S. - most important - is he hot?
Reply 45
tldr
Reply 46
Original post by Bellissima
P.S. - most important - is he hot?

Yeah he is hot . I know I should flirt more probably just because I was focused on studying. Just hope he replies or adds me on facebook like he said.
Reply 47
He has been online again as he does have a new friend added then maybe they added him and he just hasn't searched.
If he doesn't add/reply back in the next few days what do I do text again? or leave it? or give it like a week?
Reply 48
Do I text him again or just wait?
Reply 49
Would it be he's just forgotten to add me? do I text again a few days? or ask him out for a walk?
Reply 50
Original post by Guills on wheels
Let it be. He probably likes you. You'll find out why he's not replying soon enough.

What do i do if he doesn't reply or add me in the next few days?
Do I text say next week and ask if he fancy's meeting up again? or what?
Reply 51
bump
Reply 52
Will I ask him to meet up again in a few days? or in a weeks time?
Reply 53
Has he lost interest?
Go for it! Go for it! Go for it! :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by YouDontWannaKnow
Go for it! Go for it! Go for it! :biggrin:

What ask him to meet again? I did already once but he was hungover that day ? and then asked to add me on facebook and hasn't added or replied to my texts only sent the one with my name then another the next day asking how we was? and if he'd found me or if I should add him?
Original post by Anonymous
What ask him to meet again? I did already once but he was hungover that day ? and then asked to add me on facebook and hasn't added or replied to my texts only sent the one with my name then another the next day asking how we was? and if he'd found me or if I should add him?

Hmm... Maybe wait on that.

Just send him a facebook request and text him letting him know you sent him one, if you're really worried lol.

And then once you start chatting as usual again, just ask then :smile:
Reply 57
Hmm... Maybe wait on that.

Just send him a facebook request and text him letting him know you sent him one, if you're really worried lol.

And then once you start chatting as usual again, just ask then :smile:

I would add him but he didn't give me his surname so it'll look like I went searching for him to add him. We do have 3 mutual friends.
I really don't want to be seen as a stalker or clingy. Just bizarre he'd text me out of the blue like the last time we spoke it was early November then January he texts and we meet up and he still texts after we've met up then asks me for my facebook I give it to him and then nothing :s-smilie:. Unless he's just forgetful and keeps intending on adding me and forgets . It just he hasn't text back or text me. Then he seems to like when I text him. I remember after we met he was like text me and I said or you can text me if you want and he said my phones here you can text me . So maybe he wants me to text him first. Most guys say I'll text you after meeting you then they don't text you. We've spoken 2/3 times but I've been in the middle of studying so I haven't gotten into proper conversations.
Original post by Anonymous
I would add him but he didn't give me his surname so it'll look like I went searching for him to add him. We do have 3 mutual friends.
I really don't want to be seen as a stalker or clingy. Just bizarre he'd text me out of the blue like the last time we spoke it was early November then January he texts and we meet up and he still texts after we've met up then asks me for my facebook I give it to him and then nothing :s-smilie:. Unless he's just forgetful and keeps intending on adding me and forgets . It just he hasn't text back or text me. Then he seems to like when I text him. I remember after we met he was like text me and I said or you can text me if you want and he said my phones here you can text me . So maybe he wants me to text him first. Most guys say I'll text you after meeting you then they don't text you. We've spoken 2/3 times but I've been in the middle of studying so I haven't gotten into proper conversations.

What I would say is: He has a life too. You got to respect that. He is probably busy, but from what you have told us it does seem he likes you.

It really depends on you now, if you want him to see you again text him, "remember that time [whatever you want to say] I hope I can see you sometime soon"

And I guess from his reply you can see how bothered he is.

He can't make you his absolute focus right now, and you shouldn't too!

Just don't worry and it should work out :smile:
Reply 59
What I would say is: He has a life too. You got to respect that. He is probably busy, but from what you have told us it does seem he likes you.

It really depends on you now, if you want him to see you again text him, "remember that time [whatever you want to say] I hope I can see you sometime soon"

And I guess from his reply you can see how bothered he is.

He can't make you his absolute focus right now, and you shouldn't too!

Just don't worry and it should work out :smile:

We spoke a lot in the texts getting back talking. He's only text me once since meeting after we met a few hours later. Then I text one day after then 1 day after that he text back both times then next day text him and nothing.
We've only met once and it was just a short walk so not sure. He said I was quiet as in he couldn't always hear me. I did notice I was much nervous than usual. I hope that didn't put him off because he thinks I'm quiet.
Will I just give it sometime? then maybe.

Say "Hey hows it going? Do you fancy meeting up again? if you're up for it? I actually did realise I was slightly quiet when me met not normally like that".

Not sure when to send or not send it? I don't want to seem clingy or desperate.

A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending